Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 (U15) Girls FSPL

With a few game under the belt, who is the front runners and who is the bottom dwellers?

Premier Division??

2nd Division??

Jupiter united

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With a few game under the belt, who is the front runners and who is the bottom dwellers?

Premier Division??

2nd Division??
      Hard to bet against Florida Fire since they won state cup a few months ago. After that, I would say TBU. I expect Sunrise to be much worse since they probably have a lot of players who moved to the ecnl team. Cape Coral is a strong team. Probably will finish in 2nd or 3rd. West pines has broken up so we don’t have to deal with those crazy parents anymore.

No idea in the second division.

Comment

We are still here, but now we are WPW. weston DPL team. we lost a couple to sunrise, a couple to miami springs and miami lakes, but the best are still here in weston, and we are coming for you

signed
        crazy west pines weston parents

Comment

but sadly, we r not playing this league this year, see you next year

Comment

We are still here, but now we are WPW. weston DPL team. we lost a couple to sunrise, a couple to miami springs and miami lakes, but the best are still here in weston, and we are coming for you

signed
            crazy west pines weston parents
            DPL, over priced travel soocer, you are FOOLS, I mean crazy west pines weston parents!

Comment

Hard to bet against Florida Fire since they won state cup a few months ago. After that, I would say TBU. I expect Sunrise to be much worse since they probably have a lot of players who moved to the ecnl team. Cape Coral is a strong team. Probably will finish in 2nd or 3rd. West pines has broken up so we don’t have to deal with those crazy parents anymore.

This seems accurate for the most part.

I agree, Florida Fire is definitely the favorite. TBU is always good and will probably finish second. I don't expect Sunrise to be that much worse. They still kept a good core that isnt playing ECNL and even some ECNL players that are either dual rostered or were bounced from last year's ECNL team and are now on this one. Cape Coral has been a solid team for a few seasons and should continue to be. I expect 3rd and 4th to be from these 2 teams in no particular order.
              I thought Kendall might be a contender, but that 3-1 loss to Florida Premier on Saturday is evidence to the contrary, so Florida Premier might play the role of spoiler this season and suprise a couple teams.

Wellington and PBG are middle to the low end of the table with the Lady Rangers pulling up the rear and my pick for relegation.

Comment

Wait....Sunrise didn’t win the State Cup in the 05 age group? I thought they won everything?

Why does Sunprime think their 05s are so amazing?

Comment

Wait....Sunrise didn’t win the State Cup in the 05 age group? I thought they won everything?

Why does Sunprime think their 05s are so amazing?

I wonder myself why they haven't won state cup? do you know why?

Comment

I wonder myself why they haven't won state cup? do you know why?
                    Because they are not that great.

Comment

This seems accurate for the most part.

I agree, Florida Fire is definitely the favorite. TBU is always good and will probably finish second. I don't expect Sunrise to be that much worse. They still kept a good core that isnt playing ECNL and even some ECNL players that are either dual rostered or were bounced from last year's ECNL team and are now on this one. Cape Coral has been a solid team for a few seasons and should continue to be. I expect 3rd and 4th to be from these 2 teams in no particular order.
                      I thought Kendall might be a contender, but that 3-1 loss to Florida Premier on Saturday is evidence to the contrary, so Florida Premier might play the role of spoiler this season and suprise a couple teams.

Wellington and PBG are middle to the low end of the table with the Lady Rangers pulling up the rear and my pick for relegation.
                      Sunrise will be worse. Those dual rostered players are not playing fspl (the ecnl coach isn’t wanting them to from what I hear). They are only dual rostered for national league and maybe won’t even play there. They are definitely worse than last year. There are no former west pines players on the sunrise fspl team despite the rumors from last year (2 of west pines players are on the sunrise ecnl team).

Comment

Because they are not that great.
                        Slow down there. I was at their State Cup semifinal game against Florida Fire. That game went to PKs after OT, Sunrise could have easily won that game. They were up in regulation, gave up a 2 goal lead and missed a gimme in OT and then lost in PKs. Had they won that game, I believe they beat the Texans, just like Fire did.

I'll have to take the other poster's word on who they lost to ECNL, but to say they weren't that good last year is BS.

Comment

Slow down there. I was at their State Cup semifinal game against Florida Fire. That game went to PKs after OT, Sunrise could have easily won that game. They were up in regulation, gave up a 2 goal lead and missed a gimme in OT and then lost in PKs. Had they won that game, I believe they beat the Texans, just like Fire did.

I'll have to take the other poster's word on who they lost to ECNL, but to say they weren't that good last year is BS.
                          Blah. Blah. Blah.

They were over rated. I see things posted on this site like they are the second coming and that team will be the best team in the SE.

They were a good.....not great.....team. Facts. Great teams walk through state Cup type competition.

Comment

How many teams from each division get promoted or relegated?

Comment

You have no life. Just read your post, it’s 2005 soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X