What’s going on at vale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem if parents/kids are happy. Good for them. But it should be noted the soccer is absolutely awful. I've watched several of their teams play in several venues over the past year or so and the level of play is very low. Again, if people there are happy, more power to them. But I personally wouldn't pay for that.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everything is great. My kid is having a blast. Made good friends. No pressure. Not flying accross the country for bench warming. They don't need to be on here. Parents are happy.
    Kids are happy. Hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have no problem if parents/kids are happy. Good for them. But it should be noted the soccer is absolutely awful. I've watched several of their teams play in several venues over the past year or so and the level of play is very low. Again, if people there are happy, more power to them. But I personally wouldn't pay for that.
      I’ve been watching other clubs as well and there is terrible soccer at all of them too. Stop worrying so much about everyone over at Vale and focus on your own club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X