Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares? Check back in 4 years when RM’s recruits are all gone. Then you can gage what a coach is made of.
    Oh yeah let's check back in 4 years. This kid plays attractive soccer

Comment

Iona, 10 losses. Have a nice weekend.
      Hey dummy. Yale winning with TP recruits. TP doing better than previous coach with her recruits. You didn’t do too good in school did you?

Comment

RM was a great coach and left BF a great coach with a very good roster. Last year Yale was without their Jamaican NT defender who was also team captain to injury and the Ivy League player of the year as a jr both to season ending injuries their sr years. BF has done great with RM’s former players. Ivy League is a 3 team race Brown 4-0 Harvard and Yale 3-1. Could come down to Yale vs Brown

Comment

Yale 10-3 with 4 to play
          Iona 5-10-2 with 3 to play
          Yale 28 gf, 10 ga
          Iona 18 gf, 35 ga

I could keep going...but, nah...
          Yale has not beat a single team that is actually good ...how many top 50 wins do they have? Top 100?

Comment

Yale has not beat a single team that is actually good ...how many top 50 wins do they have? Top 100?
            You all are idiots

Comment

And how many has your princess's team won against top teams? I didn't think so. Face it, you'd kill for your kid to be at Yale, even if they were losing every game.

Comment

And how many has your princess's team won against top teams? I didn't think so. Face it, you'd kill for your kid to be at Yale, even if they were losing every game.
                Kill???? thats a stretch. I'd for sure bribe, but I'm too late to that party.

Comment

Can't help but wonder if players feel a need to prove themselves, to prove they deserve to be there. Must be strange having that cloud there but they're moving past that. Good for them.

Comment

Can't help but wonder if players feel a need to prove themselves, to prove they deserve to be there. Must be strange having that cloud there but they're moving past that. Good for them.
                    Yale girlscare doing great. They like their coach. All is well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X