X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another loss for UCONN. 3-4

Comment

Yeah someone should create a petition to fire RR at this point. Athletic Director is too stubborn to not take any action.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yeah someone should create a petition to fire RR at this point. Athletic Director is too stubborn to not take any action.
        No what they need to do is find a new AD. Get someone in who cares. No effort put in to getting a better women's coach. Football and men's basketball is a mess with how many violations in the last few years? Keeping a dinosaur on for men's soccer. Women's bball is all they have. It also could be the school isn't putting any effort behind athletics right now, possible given the state's financial strains

Comment

Last great AD was lew perkins. The elitist dbag that went to Michigan is responsible for lots of bad decisions

Comment

2-1 lost yesterday...

Comment

UConn will be looking for 2 new soccer head coaches after this pathetic season for both

Comment

I can tell you that Ray is a old pr1ck who could care less what you think. The guy is on easy street, does very little and probably right now has his feet on the desk napping in his chair. He needs to go
                If I were a CT kid, I would think twice about playing at UConn.

RR tends to favor international recruits so US grown players left picking up the scraps. 7 of the top 11 players in minutes played this year are foreign born. Seems RR has given up on the US player......

Comment

RR tends to favor international recruits so US grown players left picking up the scraps. 7 of the top 11 players in minutes played this year are foreign born. Seems RR has given up on the US player......
                  Can't help but wonder if the CT kids take the tip to get in to UCONN. At least then they're paying in state rates. Few if any get any decent money. It's not hard to look up the churn rate from prior years. Buyer beware.

Comment

Ray Reid is lazy. Has been for a long time. And he can care less about UCONN. He needs to go. Like today

Comment

Ray Reid is lazy. Has been for a long time. And he can care less about UCONN. He needs to go. Like today
                      Looks like Ray's french foreign legionnaires are getting mopped up by geeky beanpoles at the ivies. Tsk tsk. Time for Ray to exit stage left

Comment

Looks like Ray's french foreign legionnaires are getting mopped up by geeky beanpoles at the ivies. Tsk tsk. Time for Ray to exit stage left
                        UConn can’t even win the Ivy League

Comment

UConn can’t even win the Ivy League
                          Ray is milking the clock. Feet up on desk. Collecting his check.

Comment

Wow - their only wins are agains lowly URI, Rider and Manhattan College.

Comment

Wow - their only wins are agains lowly URI, Rider and Manhattan College.
                              3-6-1

I guess morocco, germany, ghana, canada, france, england, senegal. Etc isn't working for Ray. Hey Ray you should get out more, have some visibility in the places really good soccer players exist in the good old usa. Ray has to go. Get this cantankerous know it all out of this fine university and get a leader who wants to work at it, maybe even a smile

Comment

3-6-1

I guess morocco, germany, ghana, canada, france, england, senegal. Etc isn't working for Ray. Hey Ray you should get out more, have some visibility in the places really good soccer players exist in the good old usa. Ray has to go. Get this cantankerous know it all out of this fine university and get a leader who wants to work at it, maybe even a smile
                                no cohesion on this squad. 3 wins in ten games. Not very good

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X