Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside field

Is there any word on where Bayside will play and practice this season?

Hmmmm...why not ask your coach you dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hmmmm...why not ask your coach you dumb ass
      Because I guarantee the coach/manager has not communicated with parents at all, and the coach might be an intimidating a-hole who parents try to avoid asking questions of for fear that he'll spitefully bench little Johnny because his parents dared to bother him with questions.

Comment

Because I guarantee the coach/manager has not communicated with parents at all, and the coach might be an intimidating a-hole who parents try to avoid asking questions of for fear that he'll spitefully bench little Johnny because his parents dared to bother him with questions.

Hahahaha agreed! LMFAO! A few bully/arrogant coaches for sure...but I am sure if you are concerned you can just go straight to the owner. Last I heard Providence Country Day School was the new "home base".

Comment

Is there any word on where Bayside will play and practice this season?
          Unfortunately, this is a tricky problem to solve. These fields need to have the same pitch security fencing as prior. Options need to be considered.

Comment

Unfortunately, this is a tricky problem to solve. These fields need to have the same pitch security fencing as prior. Options need to be considered.
            Security fencing to keep those rowdy parents I’ve heard about at arm’s length?

Comment

Been asking around but heard they might be buying land to build fields.

Comment

Been asking around but heard they might be buying land to build fields.
                Little late for this year. Where are the games this year?

Comment

Little late for this year. Where are the games this year?
                  North Smithfield HS for the fall

Comment

Field

It sounds like the PCD turf will be ready 9/1.

Comment

http://baysidefc.com/bayside-fc-partners-with-providence-country-day-school-to-build-new-field

Comment

Who really cares? Small town club that does absolutely nothing for developing players. It’s all about large rosters, little playing time and win at all costs. The boys are all they care about.

Comment

Who really cares? Small town club that does absolutely nothing for developing players. It’s all about large rosters, little playing time and win at all costs. The boys are all they care about.
                          Wow, I disagree with that statement completely. The group has developed players that land on DA and ECNL teams (yes even the girls). Rosters may be larger because they usually have only one team in each age group which makes it tough when the team has to move on from a lower level player. I can attest that many a game we have lost because the coach was more about building from the back and learning skills than punting and chasing. Sorry your experience was not that good, hopefully you found a club that fits better.

Comment

Wow, I disagree with that statement completely. The group has developed players that land on DA and ECNL teams (yes even the girls). Rosters may be larger because they usually have only one team in each age group which makes it tough when the team has to move on from a lower level player. I can attest that many a game we have lost because the coach was more about building from the back and learning skills than punting and chasing. Sorry your experience was not that good, hopefully you found a club that fits better.
                            Bayside is a joke...get stuck with the same coaches who follow their kids rather than cycling through a variety of coaches like most good clubs do

Comment

Bayside is a joke...get stuck with the same coaches who follow their kids rather than cycling through a variety of coaches like most good clubs do
                              There are pros and cons to cycling coaches. If you have any relevant studies that point to which is better please share. If cycling is what YOU prefer than moving to a club that does cycle is a good choice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X