•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not based on history based on facts.

The current director is leaving for Ecuador=Fact

The other coaches and staff are not qualified to run a rec club so no way they are left in charge of an MLS DA=Fact

New head coach coming in and will want his own staff=Fact

This years results on the field for all DA teams is unacceptable and unjustifiable for front office to renew current staff contracts especially when the guy that hired them is gone = Fact

LM will bring in academy director and coaches similar to Dallas where he had success = Fact

this post might be one of the most direct and correct post on this whole thread. not a rumor, not a joke and sadly the players at OCDA are gonna get screwed again

Comment

this post might be one of the most direct and correct post on this whole thread. not a rumor, not a joke and sadly the players at OCDA are gonna get screwed again
      If I were an academy director I would not touch OC till the club was sold.

Comment

If I were an academy director I would not touch OC till the club was sold.
        agreed... fish rots from the top

Comment

Oc

OC 17s and 19s beat inter...

Comment

Good be happy for one week , next week the new sheriff comes to town to beat the crap out of you all teams.
            What’s that now???

Comment

What’s that now???
              Hats off! IM u17s need a new coach.
              OC u19s better all over
              IM 05s amazing group of boys.

Comment

Hats off! IM u17s need a new coach.
                OC u19s better all over
                IM 05s amazing group of boys.
                JC wins with 17s, 19s and IM 05s was his team in Weston. Mastermind

Comment

He should take over the 05 OC team. His winning streak would come to an end real quick.

Comment

What was score on u17 game

Comment

Are the rumors true OC adding a new A Lic Coach form South Florida area who is it ?

Comment

Are the rumors true OC adding a new A Lic Coach form South Florida area who is it ?
                        Chimichanga vamos

Comment

Did OCDA cut any players? My sons OCDA teammates all made it and were told a couple of weeks ago. And now I’m hearing from new players/parents that they received an email confirming they made it as well. We are going to have a roster of 20+ players.
                          Thats ridiculous and kids will be lucky to play or play 5 minutes a game ..14 I the perfect number

Comment

Only serious responses please, from parents in the OC program. How Is the program for younger players U12 and below?

Comment

OCDA-whats the scoop

Only serious responses please, from parents in the OC program. How Is the program for younger players U12 and below?
                              They do not have a program for those ages. You might want to look at Orlando City Youth Soccer, they are two different clubs/organizations, the DA program is sponsored by MLS and the pro club. OCYS does have age groups in that range but I do not have any information or insights into the club. I would suggest you start your own thread asking for information.
                              Good Luck

Comment

They do not have a program for those ages. You might want to look at Orlando City Youth Soccer, they are two different clubs/organizations, the DA program is sponsored by MLS and the pro club. OCYS does have age groups in that range but I do not have any information or insights into the club. I would suggest you start your own thread asking for information.
                                Good Luck
                                Thank you for your honest non sarcastic response!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X