Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thought the Russian trolls wouldn't be stupid enough to waste their time on TS again, but here they are, pushing a pro-Russian agenda and trying to trash American democracy.
    I was just stating facts nothing more. I wasn’t suggesting anything unlike you liberals that want to destroy this country. Just tell me how you look yourself in the mirror knowing your party is okay with infanticide?? Disgusting

Comment

...seems there's been a bit of in-breeding happening in your family...
      Couldn’t agree with you more! Liberals tend to inbreed!
      Case in point!
      https://twitter.com/heckyessica/stat...976975360?s=21

Comment

Thought the Russian trolls wouldn't be stupid enough to waste their time on TS again, but here they are, pushing a pro-Russian agenda and trying to trash American democracy.
        Considering the poster above clearly is not informed or maybe just believes what little Andy Cooper on fake news CNN or that guy Rachael Madcow on MSNBC tell them, I will share the facts with the good folks of TS.
        First and foremost, Trump has been tougher on Russia than his predecessors with sanctions, striking their Ally in Syria and making the US an exporter of the Russians only commodity, oil. At the same time making the US energy free of energy dependence of ME oil. Now if the poster is intelligent enough they would realize how important the items I mention above are to the security and safety of our country.
        Secondly it was the grand puh ba himself Obama Hussein who was caught on a hot mike telling Putin’s representative that he would have more flexibility after he was elected to a second term.
        Lastly it was Crooked Hillary who conspired with the Russians to get dirt on Trump and all of this will come out in the IG is report.

Everything I stated is fact. Look it up if you folks don’t believe me.

Comment

Libtards are always dreaming of an anti-war president, now that they have one, they complain about bone spurs. Trump know economic warfare,, theme more inclined to invoke economic rather than military warfare.., the most ecthical and cost effective form of warfare. What do u think is going to happen if only military people run the country? Endless wars, false flag atrocities, genocide, drained economy, George Bush leading to Osama Bin Obama. This is why Trump elected you retarded idiots. Elect Sleepy Creepy Joe and then enjoy your wars and Venezuela style recession. Youll just blame Trump for it.
          You lost all credibility at "libtard."

Grow the F up.

Comment

Considering the poster above clearly is not informed or maybe just believes what little Andy Cooper on fake news CNN or that guy Rachael Madcow on MSNBC tell them, I will share the facts with the good folks of TS.
            First and foremost, Trump has been tougher on Russia than his predecessors with sanctions, striking their Ally in Syria and making the US an exporter of the Russians only commodity, oil. At the same time making the US energy free of energy dependence of ME oil. Now if the poster is intelligent enough they would realize how important the items I mention above are to the security and safety of our country.
            Secondly it was the grand puh ba himself Obama Hussein who was caught on a hot mike telling Putin’s representative that he would have more flexibility after he was elected to a second term.
            Lastly it was Crooked Hillary who conspired with the Russians to get dirt on Trump and all of this will come out in the IG is report.

Everything I stated is fact. Look it up if you folks don’t believe me.
            Let's hear your "innocent" explanation for:
            1. Lifting sanctions on Oleg Deripaska, the Russian oligarch whose will benefit directly from that action. Please state how that move is tough on Russia and is good for America
            2. Trump's decision to side with Russian and Saudi dictators despite evidence to the contrary from his own intelligence community

There is simply no explanation for these things except that the Trump administration is corrupt and compromised.

Oh, and I did look up all of your "facts" and discovered that all of them are false.

Attacking "Crooked Hillary", insulting liberals, and the preposterous claim that anyone against Trump supports "infanticide" are not answers to my questions above. Your move, Russian Troll . . .

Comment

I was just stating facts nothing more. I wasn’t suggesting anything unlike you liberals that want to destroy this country. Just tell me how you look yourself in the mirror knowing your party is okay with infanticide?? Disgusting
              You really need some new material

Comment

Dude don’t waste your time, if your a liberal or Democrat these days, you believe in infanticide, that’s enough not to even have a debate with these slime buckets anymore!
                If you truly believe Democrats support infanticide you are a seriously spectacular idiot. Tune out Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc. and join the rest of us in the real world. Your atrophying brain cells will thank you later.

Comment

Let's hear your "innocent" explanation for:
                  1. Lifting sanctions on Oleg Deripaska, the Russian oligarch whose will benefit directly from that action. Please state how that move is tough on Russia and is good for America
                  2. Trump's decision to side with Russian and Saudi dictators despite evidence to the contrary from his own intelligence community

There is simply no explanation for these things except that the Trump administration is corrupt and compromised.

Oh, and I did look up all of your "facts" and discovered that all of them are false.

Attacking "Crooked Hillary", insulting liberals, and the preposterous claim that anyone against Trump supports "infanticide" are not answers to my questions above. Your move, Russian Troll . . .
                  The Russian Troll will not answer your questions and will continue spewing a litany of insults and deflections. He will follow the usual Troll script because that is what his Russian handlers have directed him to do.

Comment

If you truly believe Democrats support infanticide you are a seriously spectacular idiot. Tune out Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc. and join the rest of us in the real world. Your atrophying brain cells will thank you later.
                    LIAR, READ about the SICK party you support! You shouldn’t even be in this website if you support these butchers!
                    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...t-away-with-it

Comment

LIAR, READ about the SICK party you support! You shouldn’t even be in this website if you support these butchers!
                      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...t-away-with-it
                      Only 3 democrats voted for that bill. All of the 2020 democratic candidates voted against it. Please explain how that justifies your claim that the Democratic party supports infanticide.

Comment

The Russian Troll will not answer your questions and will continue spewing a litany of insults and deflections. He will follow the usual Troll script because that is what his Russian handlers have directed him to do.
                        The other poster did not look up jack! He is lying, he knows everything I stated was truth! We are the number one exporter of oil. Oleg Deripaska was helping the FBI since 2009 to free a retired FBI agent held in captivity! He thinks that folks on TS are stupid and can be brainwashed. https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ssian-oligarch
                        https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-in-75-years

What else do you expect from someone who supports a party that is willing to kill a little baby after it’s born!! SICK

Comment

. . . Secondly it was the grand puh ba himself Obama Hussein who was caught on a hot mike telling Putin’s representative that he would have more flexibility after he was elected to a second term.
                          This one is actually true, but I looked for facts on what Obama did with that "flexibility" and all I found was that he imposed sanctions on Russia after the 2016 election meddling evidence came out. Sanctions which Trump cancelled immediately upon taking office. Please explain how that's tough on Russia. I don't have a political affiliation I just want to understand the facts.

Comment

The other poster did not look up jack! He is lying, he knows everything I stated was truth! We are the number one exporter of oil. Oleg Deripaska was helping the FBI since 2009 to free a retired FBI agent held in captivity! He thinks that folks on TS are stupid and can be brainwashed. https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ssian-oligarch
                            https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-in-75-years

What else do you expect from someone who supports a party that is willing to kill a little baby after it’s born!! SICK
                            You stand accused of spewing a litany of insults and deflections and following the usual Troll script, and you respond by spewing a litany of insults and deflections and following the usual Troll script. Every time I think you've reached the pinnacle of stupidity you set a new standard.

Comment

Only 3 democrats voted for that bill. All of the 2020 democratic candidates voted against it. Please explain how that justifies your claim that the Democratic party supports infanticide.
                              DID YOU EVEN read the damn article?!! You got it backwards!! ONLY 3 THREE Democrats voted against Killing babies!!!
                              All your lunatic Democrats that want to be president voted to kill babies!!

Comment

You stand accused of spewing a litany of insults and deflections and following the usual Troll script, and you respond by spewing a litany of insults and deflections and following the usual Troll script. Every time I think you've reached the pinnacle of stupidity you set a new standard.
                                Truth hurts!
                                Call your congressman of your party and complain if you really care, otherwise you shouldn’t be on a website that has to do with children’s soccer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X