• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    haw is RCL looking? Level draped?
    Definitely curtains

Comment

haw is RCL looking? Level draped?
      Didn’t you get beat by an Rcl div 3 team that was formerly Kent united ?

Comment

Didn’t you get beat by an Rcl div 3 team that was formerly Kent united ?
        1:1. We lost by penalty. Where were Pac ECNL or Eastside ECNL? At least we won our group and get semifinal. Southlake PSPL vs Eastsade ECNL 2:1 ))))

Comment

1:1. We lost by penalty. Where were Pac ECNL or Eastside ECNL? At least we won our group and get semifinal. Southlake PSPL vs Eastsade ECNL 2:1 ))))
          The title of the thread is ... RCL is dead . Well it clearly isn’t if a mid table 3rd division RCL team has now beaten you twice in a couple of months . Maybe we can change the thread title to pspl is dead ?

Comment

The title of the thread is ... RCL is dead . Well it clearly isn’t if a mid table 3rd division RCL team has now beaten you twice in a couple of months . Maybe we can change the thread title to pspl is dead ?
            haha Truth

Crazy thing is most PSPL aren't even that cheap compared to RCL. Especially if you consider that every PSPL parent I know is paying for their kids to get an extra private lesson of some sort at least once a week.

Just go to RCL 3 sessions a week all year long, pick up extra sessions with other teams if you want them, all included. If you divide out the number of training sessions and games by an hourly cost they are pretty much the same over the course of a full year.

You are already paying for coaching through your club, if you have to pay extra to someone else you aren't getting what you paid for.

Comment

You originated the thread so I’m sure you can change the title if you want.

Comment

Twice? Are you Kent United dad? if yes than give my all results of 5 last friendly games? One win, One draw and ? But i would say Valor is strong team. They are the level of the firs divisoin. And they play in the third because it is a new club in RCL. But... 3rd place from 16 team incude ECNL teams is not bad. Lokk haw our ECNL boys play vs Southlake (we played 4 games with out subs at all) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQve2Q8lt2Y

Comment

Is there a way to filter / exclude Kent postings? I swear when they get started, they are about as vitriolic as the Oregon fourms.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X