Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. The negativity is out of jealousy though. Parents want there kid on this team and it didn't work out so maybe they are on the npl team now (which is fine team in my opinion). So they bash this team for months on end.

Believe me there are no parents from this actual team on here complaining. They may say they are but they aren't.
    Nail on the head with this post.

Comment

Nobody likes the coach and nobody really likes having an unlicensed and unqualified dad coach. But several of the parents know their daughters wouldn't be on the team and wouldn't get as much playing time if their kids actually had to compete and work hard. So they swallow hard and accept it.
      Understood.

Comment

fc Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

If the top 100 national rating does not indicate to you people how good this team is and what a great job the coaching staff is doing I don’t know what else to say. Can you imagine other teams in the club that are ranked much lower like the 05 team what would you have to say about their coaches, I really don’t get the obsessive negativity about the 06 team.
        Rankings don't mean a whole lot if you are not getting what you are paying for, if you are happy with cancelled practices, a coach who has checked out, a BRD, playing time based on friendships with dad and daughter, and a dad "coach" and his bully daughter then you have nothing to complain about.

Comment

Agreed. The negativity is out of jealousy though. Parents want there kid on this team and it didn't work out so maybe they are on the npl team now (which is fine team in my opinion). So they bash this team for months on end.

Believe me there are no parents from this actual team on here complaining. They may say they are but they aren't.
          Ding, ding, ding....perfectly put.

Comment

Ding, ding, ding....perfectly put.
            It’s almost comical that you have deluded yourself into believing people are jealous because it didn’t work out and they want to be on this team. Seriously?? Jealous of what? Winning 1 ecnl game? Tying Delco? Training 1x a week? Coaching by a players unqualified dad? Serious question. What is it you think people are jealous of? Another serious question - who are these mythical people that it didn’t work out for that didn’t make this team that are now jealous? Are they from other clubs? If so there were too many kids they tried out from other clubs who didn’t make it who are now dying with jealousy to be on this team. Is it the NPL players? That doesn’t seem likely either considering the rumor is none of them want to play for RF and BB. Another story going around is that calls were made to try and get guest players for Bethesda cup and coach of npl had to go pretty far down the list because each player said they didn’t want to play for the ecnl team. He eventually gave up and no guest players played. Doesn’t sound like the actions of jealous players dying to play for this team.

You may want to look inward. As there are definitely unhappy parents currently on this team.

Comment

Well said....and every post since your comment has proved your comment right. Well done sir.

Comment

Well said....and every post since your comment has proved your comment right. Well done sir.
                As a casual reader of this board I do find it interesting that when someone posts things the bucks defenders don’t like they just tend to shoot the messenger or mock the messenger, but they never seem able to actually refute the messengers posts.

There is a common theme to most of the posts. And because they are never actually refuted I tend to believe they must be true.

And at the end of the day is it the messenger that matters or the message?

Just because you shoot the messenger it doesn’t change the message.

Just my observation.

Comment

As a casual reader of this board I do find it interesting that when someone posts things the bucks defenders don’t like they just tend to shoot the messenger or mock the messenger, but they never seem able to actually refute the messengers posts.

There is a common theme to most of the posts. And because they are never actually refuted I tend to believe they must be true.

And at the end of the day is it the messenger that matters or the message?

Just because you shoot the messenger it doesn’t change the message.

Just my observation.
                  Strange...but I am also a casual reader of this here board...and when i read anything positive on here it is immediately shot down with harshness and mocking. It does read like most posts are from jealous parents...that wish they could be on this team. Otherwise wouldn't this thread have died out many moons ago? I think we all know how jealous people act and how they can have a hard time moving on from this things. Jealous people also tend to bash the ones they are jealous over. This thread really rings of this.

Just my observations.

Comment

Strange...but I am also a casual reader of this here board...and when i read anything positive on here it is immediately shot down with harshness and mocking. It does read like most posts are from jealous parents...that wish they could be on this team. Otherwise wouldn't this thread have died out many moons ago? I think we all know how jealous people act and how they can have a hard time moving on from this things. Jealous people also tend to bash the ones they are jealous over. This thread really rings of this.

Just my observations.
                    Two questions. Who are these jealous people. And what are they jealous of exactly. It sounds good in theory to say someone must be jealous if they bash this team. But who would actually be jealous and want to be on this team. And what would it even should they be jealous of?

Comment

Two questions. Who are these jealous people. And what are they jealous of exactly. It sounds good in theory to say someone must be jealous if they bash this team. But who would actually be jealous and want to be on this team. And what would it even should they be jealous of?
                      You just don't get it. What makes you bash this team everyday for months and months? Honestly? If it wasn't out of some kind of jealousy (or worse hatred) of a youth soccer team you would have moved on months ago. But you haven't.

How do you not see how your behavior on here would lead people to believe that you are a jealous person who gets their rocks off on bashing a youth team daily?

Comment

You just don't get it. What makes you bash this team everyday for months and months? Honestly? If it wasn't out of some kind of jealousy (or worse hatred) of a youth soccer team you would have moved on months ago. But you haven't.

How do you not see how your behavior on here would lead people to believe that you are a jealous person who gets their rocks off on bashing a youth team daily?
                        I am jealous. You are right. I’m jealous of all the real ecnl teams we play. I’m jealous that they train consistently 2-3 times a week. I’m jealous that I don’t see a players dad on their sidelines dressed up like a coach. I’m jealous when I hear stories about other ecnl coaches actually giving feedback and development plans to their players and I see my daughter get no feedback. Bashing the coaching situation on this team and lack of leadership from the doc in fixing it is not bashing this team. There is a difference.

Comment

Maybe they are jealous maybe not - but when the things that are being said are widely known to be true ... and they are known to be true does it really matter who posts about it.

Example- the head coach is checked out, there is a dad coach with zero qualifications, practices are routinely canceled or rescheduled, the team was picked in a back room deal. The teams record is easily verifiable, and is worse than last year, there is a lack of leadership at the club. And on and on - what exactly is false?

Word of mouth is very powerful and all of these things about the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - girls team is widely known. It is what it is at this point, doesn’t really matter who is saying it or why they are saying it. And when the defenders come on and lie about this stuff well you just look foolish.

Comment

Maybe they are jealous maybe not - but when the things that are being said are widely known to be true ... and they are known to be true does it really matter who posts about it.

Example- the head coach is checked out, there is a dad coach with zero qualifications, practices are routinely canceled or rescheduled, the team was picked in a back room deal. The teams record is easily verifiable, and is worse than last year, there is a lack of leadership at the club. And on and on - what exactly is false?

Word of mouth is very powerful and all of these things about the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - girls team is widely known. It is what it is at this point, doesn’t really matter who is saying it or why they are saying it. And when the defenders come on and lie about this stuff well you just look foolish.
                            True or not, the fact that you haven't gotten over this yet is what is being called into question on here. Why is this team on your mind enough to post on a website daily?

Comment

True or not, the fact that you haven't gotten over this yet is what is being called into question on here. Why is this team on your mind enough to post on a website daily?
                              Why must you post on the website daily? Pot meet kettle.

And why do you care so much just ignore the posts. It’s a simple solution - ignorance is bliss as they say. Stop reading.

Comment

Why must you post on the website daily? Pot meet kettle.

And why do you care so much just ignore the posts. It’s a simple solution - ignorance is bliss as they say. Stop reading.
                                I'm not bashing the team. You are. Why do you feel the need to daily? Simple question.
                                Jealousy is my only conclusion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X