STA DA ID sessions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so much unwarranted and unsubstantiated hate for such a super club like MFA??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why so much unwarranted and unsubstantiated hate for such a super club like MFA??
      Unwarranted? You must be new to the club. Go to MF Reviews thread and Read the 1000+ posts from people who are in the know about MF

Comment

I greatly endeavour to think that it’s the same 1-2 disenchanted people that are posting so I don’t think 1,000 posts reflects anything conclusive.

Comment

I greatly endeavour to think that it’s the same 1-2 disenchanted people that are posting so I don’t think 1,000 posts reflects anything conclusive.
          Sorry no skin in this game anymore but club rankings for Girls Soccer:

1. PDA
          2. STA (could change after Spring)
          3. WC (let’s see how losing DA kids works out this Spring)
          4. CSA (losing CN hurt fall season. More of the same for Spring)
          5. MF (not even close to moving up the rankings)

It’s just the truth. You can measure talent, development, coaches, direction of club, director, cost, success and future potential and it would be very hard to move this list. Maybe switch WC and STA.

Comment

I have never posted on MF tread but as a former MF parent I agree with 90% of the posts...
            many false promises, no real individual development, no loyalty to current payers unless maybe from Montclair and/or Montclair Kimberly Academy, no team or club like atmosphere (if your not rostered they really don't want you at the game to watch/cheer for your "teammates" as they may be using girls from other teams, so so training with severe lack of facilities (hence 2X week).....etc

Most of the players are very nice and they do have some quality ones....but I really should have taken one of the first things DB said to me at my daughters first ID session….he said all the good players/girls want to come to MF once they get to high school age to play ECNL....
            I now know that is what he/they count on...to fill teams at the U15/U16/U17 ….so not overly
            concerned with development....

Stayed long enough to see all this...but not as long as some who I see being strung along
            with the promise of a coaching change that never happens or the carrot of more playing time or a pull up to 1st team, and 18-20 max on roster then having 25+ on 2nd team with downgraded falsely promised ECNL 1 team girls playing down for extra "playing time".

If you are a top 5-6 player on ECNL real team and can't get on PDA better team than I understand wanting the play ECNL and get the exposure.....otherwise buyer beware!

Comment

I think DB wrote the last post...it is so accurate it had to have come from him.

Comment

Y’all fools to leave PSA off the list for top 5 clubs, didn’t their top coaches leave that dumpster fire called Cedar Stars recently?

Comment

Y’all fools to leave PSA off the list for top 5 clubs, didn’t their top coaches leave that dumpster fire called Cedar Stars recently?
                  Sorry PSA is STA’s minor league but hey maybe they are better. Not sure.

Comment

He runs a training group called the Dynamite academy. My bet is he starts his own thing
                    We received a recruiting email today from SC saying, in part: "I am moving my teams (including the 08’s) in to my own club under the Dynamite Academy Banner starting in the Fall season. "

My daughter is an '08. Funny thing is, she hasn't played for any of the teams being discussed here and actually quit soccer after last Spring season to focus on other activities. Not sure how we got on his contact list.

Comment

Tim has a lot of time on his hands

Comment

Tim has a lot of time on his hands
                        Why would Tim care about the 1,000 accurate posts of the MF wasteland. I hope your soccer decision making is stronger than your reading comprehension.

Comment

Sorry no skin in this game anymore but club rankings for Girls Soccer:

1. PDA
                          2. STA (could change after Spring)
                          3. WC (let’s see how losing DA kids works out this Spring)
                          4. CSA (losing CN hurt fall season. More of the same for Spring)
                          5. MF (not even close to moving up the rankings)

It’s just the truth. You can measure talent, development, coaches, direction of club, director, cost, success and future potential and it would be very hard to move this list. Maybe switch WC and STA.
                          What you been smoking Tim? STA had excellent teams at three age groups ...... all SCs. They will be gone. Older teams are very weak. Much weaker than PDA and MF. Interesting to see if WC get the kids from the NYCFC DA. That will dictate where they stack. Excellent at 05-08 but struggled in older age groups, outside 02 in prior years.

Comment

Why would Tim care about the 1,000 accurate posts of the MF wasteland. I hope your soccer decision making is stronger than your reading comprehension.
                            He won’t be as busy now SC has left and taken any reputable team they had away! May need to stop posting and put some teams on the field.

Comment

He won’t be as busy now SC has left and taken any reputable team they had away! May need to stop posting and put some teams on the field.
                              Unlike DB, Tim spends his time running his club, not posting. SC certainly brought alot of talented girls with him. However, saying that SC has any reputable team with him is a stretch. Lots of people (or should I say the 1-2 that post here) love to see the club their kid is not at fail. Pretty sure STA will still be standing.

Comment

Unlike DB, Tim spends his time running his club, not posting. SC certainly brought alot of talented girls with him. However, saying that SC has any reputable team with him is a stretch. Lots of people (or should I say the 1-2 that post here) love to see the club their kid is not at fail. Pretty sure STA will still be standing.
                                Hypocrite Alert

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X