X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greedy coach fantasy

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make large age group fluid Pools (rec, level A, level B, level fish, whatever). Licensed mates train in barrels when league games get canceled due to Covid.
    Licensed mates don't pay 2K to walk in the door, then $400 each time they step on a bus to travel to Ipswitch. I'm not paying $2K + another $3K in travel expenses so my Unlicesed moppit can play 10 minutes every third game.

Comment

Licensed mates don't pay 2K to walk in the door, then $400 each time they step on a bus to travel to Ipswitch. I'm not paying $2K + another $3K in travel expenses so my Unlicesed moppit can play 10 minutes every third game.
      The definition of Bubbery.

Comment

Then more whine when Corona comes.

Comment

Crazy crazy

Then more whine when Corona comes.
          How about we just make everyone ECNL. Give everyone a patch. Charge everyone $2k

Just think of how many leagues Bubb could buy then?

Maybe an opportunity to get those kids playing basketball at Veterans for free into some Volt, of course for a fee. Florida Elite Competitive Basketball league...Florida Elite Competitive skate boarding...Florida Elite Competitive sitting on a toilet taking a §hit

Comment

How about we just make everyone ECNL. Give everyone a patch. Charge everyone $2k

Just think of how many leagues Bubb could buy then?

Maybe an opportunity to get those kids playing basketball at Veterans for free into some Volt, of course for a fee. Florida Elite Competitive Basketball league...Florida Elite Competitive skate boarding...Florida Elite Competitive sitting on a toilet taking a §hit
            That would be CAA all over but pricier.

Comment

Brad is not a "nice guy". Brad is a greasy dude, the "nice guy" is busy trying to bust up the 2007 FESA team for whose benefit exactly? Or does Brad get to be the only individual who left FESA under dubious circumstances, that gets to retaliate against Bubb? Apparently so.

Here's my prediction. For tryouts Brad will push his former players over JFC players.

Once the season begins, the JFC elite will start complaining to friends on the daddy board that Brad is playing his former FESA players and daughter over JFC legacy players (whose parents have been pushing this merger since last year, but naturally wanted to control who was coming from FESA, not to manufacture competition for their daughter, but for mine). Once this happens, Brad will be given a new assignment or he'll try to dominate the other female coach, there are so many variables to consider when you're dealing with someone so predictably..."nice".
              Wow, sounds likes some ones bubble got burst. REALITY IS the top 6-7 fesa 07's and the top 6-7 JFC 07's plus another 4-6 players from a very deep pool of about 10-12 deserving players will make up the 1st JAX SOCCER composite 07 team in a long long time. There is no such thing as a legacy player, you are deserving of a spot or not. Playtime will finally be based on a merit and effort at practice. I expect this team to be EXTREMELY successful.

Comment

I’ve been to 3 07 training at Patton in the last 2 weeks and parked near BS twice. Only saw his kid jump out of the car. Are the rest lying flat in the truck bed? Because they weren’t riding with him that I could tell.
                hard to believe right , you must have been seeing things. I for one cant beleive anyone can drive 30 minutes to practice , the horrors

Comment

§hitbrick

Wow, sounds likes some ones bubble got burst. REALITY IS the top 6-7 fesa 07's and the top 6-7 JFC 07's plus another 4-6 players from a very deep pool of about 10-12 deserving players will make up the 1st JAX SOCCER composite 07 team in a long long time. There is no such thing as a legacy player, you are deserving of a spot or not. Playtime will finally be based on a merit and effort at practice. I expect this team to be EXTREMELY successful.
                  Sure, merit.

Like his 2008 kid playing on a 2007 team.

That based enough?

What an asinine comment.

Comment

I heard 4 or 5 '06 girls are leaving.
                    I heard 8 06's registered for JFC tryouts

Comment

Sure, merit.

Like his 2008 kid playing on a 2007 team.

That based enough?

What an asinine comment.

Must not have seen her play , more than qualified, technical and talented enough to play on the 07 team. Must be quite the POS to even attack a child and insinuate she didn't earn it.
                      big man

Comment

Dummie

Must not have seen her play , more than qualified, technical and talented enough to play on the 07 team. Must be quite the POS to even attack a child and insinuate she didn't earn it.
                        big man
                        You're talking out of both sides of your a§§.

Both sides of that organ you call a brain way in over your head on this one §hitstain.

On one hand you're making this well thought out grand statement about kids being put on a team based upon merit, now you're defending the absolute highest form of youth sport horse §hit...a coach giving jua kid what nobody else has, that she hasn't earned at JFC...now you're going to attack the messenger.

Fμuuck uuuuu

Comment

It's that time again

2020-2021 Competitive Program

Thank you for your commitment to the Florida Elite Soccer Academy! We recognize these are challenging times for many of our families. We are awaiting clearance from the health authorities to continue the remainder of the Spring season. Meanwhile, we are impressed and delighted seeing most players using our Google Classroom. The feedback from these sessions has been tremendous!

At this time of year we traditionally hold tryouts. This year the format for the 2020/2021 tryouts will be different for obvious reasons. The support and loyalty shown by most of you during these unprecedented times has been incredible. As a 501c3 we are an integral part of the community and understand soccer is important for the mental and physical health of kids in our community. We are here to help you. In doing so, we have lowered our initial commitment fee to $100. If this amount is still a problem, please contact your age group director for further assistance. We have also lengthened the time period for payment plans to 9 months if needed. We have increased the size of our scholarship fund. Our registration fees for the 2020/21 season will remain the same as last year.

With the utmost consideration for the health and well-being of every player and coach, we have determined that the best course of action for our players is to guarantee every returning player a spot on a team. We will hold traditional tryouts, in person, once it is safe to return to the fields. Since August, coaches and directors have been monitoring each player's development, evaluating their technical and tactical awareness, and noting areas of improvement, while also assessing the player's character. DOCs and coaches will continue this evaluation process, throughout the summer, to ensure players are placed at their appropriate level for the 2020/2021 season.Our coaches and directors will be sending offers to every player via our registration system, which will guarantee your place within the club. Since August, coaches and directors have been monitoring each player's development, evaluating their technical and tactical awareness and noting areas of improvement, while assessing the player's character.

Are you NEW to Florida Elite and WANT TO LEARN MORE? CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT CONTACT FORM TO OUR DIRECTORS. Skip the rumor mill. Go straight to the source. Florida Elite's main and only objective is Relentlessly Pursuing Excellence and creating opportunities for ALL Players.

If you are NEW to Florida Elite, we recommend that you create a Free account by clicking on REGISTER at the top of the page, or simply choose the appropriate age group below for your player and create your account as you Register for Tryouts. As always, please let us know if you have any questions. Email any of the Directors below or our general information email at Info@FloridaEliteSA.com

For Returning Florida Elite Players, the next steps are simple:

First, register for Tryouts below by choosing your player's birth year. If you are registering more than one player, you will have the opportunity to add them during the registration process.
                          Next, the Coaches/Directors will send out offers through the same registration system to all players.
                          This process will be rolled out over the next 7-14 days following the tryout registration period
                          Due to the volume of players, not all players will receive offers the first day. However, ALL returning players will receive their offers ASAP.
                          Once you received the team offer via email, simply follow the steps in the email to Accept the offer and register for the 2020-2021 Competitive season.

Comment

Quality of training

big man
                            If she is good. It's proof positive that we're all wasting our time. When a coach can train their daughter how to out perform older kids that tells you all you need to know about what we're paying for. I've been paying soccer coaches to teach my kid soccer for almost 5 years now, and like my child's teammates, they're all cluless. And just because a kid is wearing an ECNL patch it doesn't mean squat! How many superstars from all over Florida do we watch year after year out pace our kids, with a clear shot on goal...kick the ball with their toes and bounce the ball off cars in the parking lot, too many! We pay for babysitting. Running through cones training. Boot n' scoot. There's some other superstar I keep hearing about in Clay County...coach's kid, better than everyone else, playing up. I'm seeing a trend. Maybe I need to get my coaching license?

Comment

I heard 8 06's registered for JFC tryouts
                              Not sure this is true now

Comment

Bubbery

We’ve been at Bubb’s show for 2 years. If you have any desire for your kid to learn soccer and / or sportsmanship , morality.... the reason most of us want our kids to play sports, run away from Florida elite.

The only thing the volt furer cares about is $$$$$. I’m not bitter, my kid deserve more than that sh&tshow.

If you have young kids or are thinking about joining, don’t do it.

This is a public service announcement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X