Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This OW dad is always going after this girl and her dad. He is so salty, it’s hilarious! Sit back and enjoy the show.
    not an ow parent who posted above, the ginga sideline is much happier without them.

Comment

not an ow parent who posted above, the ginga sideline is much happier without them.
      Signed OW parent

Comment

Ginga 07 team still good without them. Not winning championship anymore but still competing.

Comment

Soccer

These Ginga dad’s are going to ruin their daughters. They will grow up to hate and will spite them. This happens every few years and it just so happens to be with young Ginga grasshoppers. When you play weak competition and beat them up you get a false sense of security about how good your kid is. These guys run around and beat up the weak. U12,13,14 means absolutely nothing and once girls grow and are able to match them physically it’s over. Check back in 5 years from now.
          Except that ginga team played up everywhere. Jeff cup and every other tourney they could get in. They always played elite bracket with cfc arsenal a few divisions down. There literally wasn’t anywhere higher they could play at that age. And now they moved on to ecnl which is what they should be doing

Comment

Except that ginga team played up everywhere. Jeff cup and every other tourney they could get in. They always played elite bracket with cfc arsenal a few divisions down. There literally wasn’t anywhere higher they could play at that age. And now they moved on to ecnl which is what they should be doing
            Yes that’s right... there is no where they could play higher in 5th and 6th grade.... because it’s elementary school dude!!!

Comment

ginga girls go to FC Stars?

Comment

I’ve seen in prior posts and threads that they’re going to Stars. All of a sudden when this guy posts a serious question regarding someone saying things as fact, no one answers? Maybe I’ll ask the moderator to get rid of this thread because of lying.

Comment

I’ve seen in prior posts and threads that they’re going to Stars. All of a sudden when this guy posts a serious question regarding someone saying things as fact, no one answers? Maybe I’ll ask the moderator to get rid of this thread because of lying.
                  You think people aren’t lying on other threads? Really?

Comment

Signed OW parent
                    thank you ginga parent

Comment

On the subject of 07s, what's up with the crazy 07 mom at Yankee? Always with the camera? Featured in ads? Is the kid legit? Played against her once and our team had our way with them but then the highlight film by mom made it look like a blowout in the other direction. What gives?

Comment

On the subject of 07s, what's up with the crazy 07 mom at Yankee? Always with the camera? Featured in ads? Is the kid legit? Played against her once and our team had our way with them but then the highlight film by mom made it look like a blowout in the other direction. What gives?
                        Go away! Stop worrying about kids that aren’t yours!

Comment

Go away! Stop worrying about kids that aren’t yours!
                          Oh, hey there, batshyte crazy mom!

Comment

Lol. My D played her. Got the ball from her I don't know how many times and scored a couple goals against the team. Few weeks later, her "highlights" show up of like the one time she got the ball from my kid, trying to make her out like a star. Showed my kid and we both got a good laugh. There's nothing there but fancy footwork that doesn't translate to game day skill. But hey, she's getting her 15 minutes so whatever.

Comment

OW 05's baby!!!!!!

Comment

Did not expect to see a Yankee sighting around here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X