Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

The speed of right-wing spin proves how desperate they are to distance themselves from this event. It isn't working.
    same goes for the spin from the left- they were on this quick
    saw a picture of this guy in a MAGA hat-obvious deep fake but it was there within hours of the news breaking
    again like all things-wait a little while -

not working?- right now there are more questions than answers, and to be fair no one really cares ,its just another tool in an election cycle

Comment

A crew of shiiiiiiiiiiiiit the whole bunch. Spewing garbage and making millions of stupid Americans that watch their reality shows night after night.
      based on the last 5 years worth of news -the Fox crew has been more in line with the truth than the other options

Comment

I’m waiting for the 51 “ intelligence experts’ that opined regarding the Russian disinformation on Hunter’s laptop to issue their take is on this.

Comment

“ rolling blackouts”
          Check your local media sources. Eversource is saying there is a potential for “ rolling blackouts” during the cold winter months ahead here in New England. Running out of natural gas.
          So while this corrupt , inept Biden Regime is sending Billions of tax dollars to Ukraine, get ready to sit in the dark and shiver this winter.
          “ deep Blue” Ct will certainly be blue, from people possibly freezing to death .

What else do Americans have to see to realize Biden has run America into a ditch?

Comment

The speed of right-wing spin proves how desperate they are to distance themselves from this event. It isn't working.
            Show the video. Body cam please. Or what about pelosi home security. Pelosi doesn’t have security camera?

sounds fishy to me. He didn’t get attacked until police arrived and were talking to them? Sounds like the same police that showed up in uvalde.

Comment

“ rolling blackouts”
              Check your local media sources. Eversource is saying there is a potential for “ rolling blackouts” during the cold winter months ahead here in New England. Running out of natural gas.
              So while this corrupt , inept Biden Regime is sending Billions of tax dollars to Ukraine, get ready to sit in the dark and shiver this winter.
              “ deep Blue” Ct will certainly be blue, from people possibly freezing to death .

What else do Americans have to see to realize Biden has run America into a ditch?
              Good Morning Republikazzzz Fuktards & FukTARTs- this morning I did a very long shiiiiiittttttttttttttt roughly around 20 inchs long with which I will blame it on the Biden Administration.

Have a great day Degenerates.

Comment

Show the video. Body cam please. Or what about pelosi home security. Pelosi doesn’t have security camera?

sounds fishy to me. He didn’t get attacked until police arrived and were talking to them? Sounds like the same police that showed up in uvalde.
                did you know that the Capital Police have a detail based in San Fran just to protect Nancy and other congressional members in that city

maybe they need some oversight- they cant protect a thing it seems

Comment

did you know that the Capital Police have a detail based in San Fran just to protect Nancy and other congressional members in that city

Wow TC. I’ve been busy but see you are still on this.

sorry but it isn’t going to away.

are you so touchy because DePape believes in most of the insane crap you seem to?

In new court filings, state prosecutors said DePape told police he was sick of "lies coming out of Washington" and had "named several targets, including a local professor, several prominent state and federal politicians" as well as their relatives.
                  DC hatred - check
                  sick of “lies” - check
                  professor / college targeted/hatred - check
                  politicians targeted - check
                  family members targets as well - check

how am I doing ? Let’s go on

Frank Ciccarelli, a carpenter in Berkeley, California, told The New York Times that if you started a conversation with DePape about politics, "it was all over."

"Because he really believed in the whole MAGA, 'Pizzagate,' stolen election — you know, all of it, all the way down the line. If you go to Fox News, if you go on the internet and you look at QAnon, you know, he had all these theories," Ciccarelli said.
                  sounds a lot like someone we known doesn’t it ?

I think we all know why the MAGATs are reacting like they were bit by fire ants by this story

Comment

NPR says” the break in was recorded on video”
                    They fail to mention that in real time, no one noticed it. They failed to mention that no alarms went off from the breaking glass. This after the Capitol Police budget was substantially INCREASED after an 6th.

Note that in yesterday’s Press conference, the DA was asked “ who opened the door for the POlice” Her answer” That is unknown at this time.”
                    Right therein the affidavit it says Paul opened the door for pOlice with one of his arms, the other was holding onto the hammer with the suspect and “ greeted the POlice” .
                    Then he went back towards the suspect, a brief struggle happned , and he got smacked in the head.

If someone breaks into your house, the POlice are there , wouldn’t you go towards them, near them, next to them and say “ there he is” “he broke in “ or similar conduct?

Right in the affidavit, it says “ witness 1 “ was in a car , working a Security detail for a neighboring property, and witnessed a person “ in dark clothing, with a dark backpack “ walking down the street. Then he “ heard a banging sound”
                    yet, this “ security “ person did nothing? Didn’t; investigate, call thePolice?
                    In the affidavit , it described the suspect wearing shorts. Would someone dressed in” all black” , especially a white person, be described as “ all black” with legs showing from wearing shorts?

Additionally, the affidavit says a window was broken near a handle on the rear patio door. However, in the pictures, that door, with broken glass outside . Is CLOSED. The double door next to it, with the Glass NOT broken , is wide open?

And the suspect left his backpack OUTSIDE? With the he other hammer, gloves among “ other items”

No mention of an “ elevator” in the affidavit.
                    He let him go to the bathroom, where he used a cell phone charging. Yet Paul chose NOT to hide in there ,lock the door until Police arrive? Scream for help?
                    So many holes here.

But hey, ramp up the MSM, Get all the Dems on the party line and give out the narrative. Jan 6th. MAGA. Right wing violence. Quickly find a few stooges to talk about the guy. A carpenter in Berkeley. Berkeley! Right.

If only they reacted as well to the Kavanaugh threat. The fire bombs thrown at Pro Life clinics , The burning of a Wendy’s, Police station, etc. Lafayette Park, a Church there.

Comment

A newly scheduled speech tonight , not on the steps from the Capitol , but from a small area that was where some Jan6th rioters were located. Newly scheduled by the DNC, for a small audience of 350.

This is part of the Propaganda Playbook of the Biden Regime and the DNC. The subject of the speech are “ threats to Democracy” , “ subverting Democracy “ , when in essence , that is exactly wha the Regime is doing.

Before due process is executed, part and parcel of Democracy, before the entire truth is established and proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the message is out out there. Almost right away , the WH Press secretary linked it to Jan 6th. Democratic big shots like Hillary, Obama, the Talking Heads on their controlled media and social media outlets reinforced the message.

Indeed, the DA in the Press conference said it was “ politically motivated” , before an established legal proof of that was known. If the person is deemed mentally ill, there can’t be any “ political” motivation. If the facts show other circumstances, suspects, details, etc. that would negate the opinion of a “ political” motivation.

So here is the real danger to Democracy. Before the facts are known, before witnesses are heard, evidence examined , proven and accepted, a judgement is given out and used FOR potential political gain. And an unscheduled “ speech” suddenly appears on the schedule by the POTUS. Days before a crucial election.
                      THis circumvents our system of Democracy,.

This is Propaganda 101. Use whatever they can throw together, without any regard for accuracy, proof, call in the mob to shout it, play it up and push it , all hoping to gain. A few points for next weeks election.

It is so obvious.

Comment

Dear MAGAt municipal worker,

are you in the clock when you are writing these long form triggered screeds is yours ?

that’s one problem with the USA. Too many fat lazy asses collecting a paycheck and not doing the work.

why don’t you let us know what’s “suffering” - you can’t be a garbage collector . You couldn’t shi* post all day.

do you work is sewage treatment? Transit ? Cop (of course you largely work off-shift then, or maybe dispatcher)?

I’ve been busy and haven’t had a chance to thank you for thanking us for paying for your retirement -

havent I said “keep con’s talking “

you revealed there that you don’t have a 401k since you participate in a municipal retirement program.

so much for all your shi* talk about 401k’s over the years …

I’ve been laughing at you for days

#tooeasy

Comment

“ rolling blackouts”

lol

Back in reality -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...es/ar-AA13lvYK

in fact gas is so cheap and plentiful right now drillers in Texas are burning it off at wells because prices are too low

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/first...143824499.html

but MAGATs want you to believe the sky is perpetually falling , not that we deal with the same cycles over and over

how’s the view from atop your petard today, TC? Clear skies ?

Comment

Heating oil price in Ct one year ago. $ 3.38 per gallon
                            Heating oil price in Ct today $ 5.92 per gallon

NH Repub Governor candidate nearly punched in the face last night. Suspect arrested
                            Maybe if the perp was yelling “ where’s Nancy “ you would know about it

Comment

“ same cycles”
                              2014 was the last time heating oil spiked to $ 4.32 a gallon, briefly. Otherwise, it has been lower that $ 4.00 a gallon the vast majority of the time.
                              Overall. Looking at the data since 1990 , the price has never been as high as it is since Biden took Office.

That isn’t “ a “ cycle”. Not at all.

Check the data before you post.

Comment

Dear MAGAt municipal worker,

are you in the clock when you are writing these long form triggered screeds is yours ?

that’s one problem with the USA. Too many fat lazy asses collecting a paycheck and not doing the work.

why don’t you let us know what’s “suffering” - you can’t be a garbage collector . You couldn’t shi* post all day.

do you work is sewage treatment? Transit ? Cop (of course you largely work off-shift then, or maybe dispatcher)?

I’ve been busy and haven’t had a chance to thank you for thanking us for paying for your retirement -

havent I said “keep con’s talking “

you revealed there that you don’t have a 401k since you participate in a municipal retirement program.

so much for all your shi* talk about 401k’s over the years …

I’ve been laughing at you for days

#tooeasy
                                bahahahaha...I am very highly regarded for my work by my bosses thank you very much...and for the record those were NOT my posts...and because I am smarter than you I don't limit myself to one source of income for retirement...despite this period of instability in the market it will serve as a nice supplement when it is time...btw my wife thanks you too as she is a municipal employee as well...so we double thank you for contributing...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X