Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gunners would move to RCL if Eastside and Terry Fischer would allow it. Eastside is afraid they would lose players and the competition. Terry’s ego is too big.
    thay need firs to win NPSL. Am i wrong? Or someone special?

Comment

A Loser?
      Go away clown face. Now who is calling who names? Haha! Such a hypocrite and I new an idiot like you would fall right into place.

You are a loser.

Comment

Go away clown face. Now who is calling who names? Haha! Such a hypocrite and I new an idiot like you would fall right into place.

You are a loser.
        Solecism

Comment

thay need firs to win NPSL. Am i wrong? Or someone special?
          Why? Other clubs have been let right into RCL. Maple Valley/Valor situation. Some Gunners teams can compete at the many different RCL levels.

Comment

Why? Other clubs have been let right into RCL. Maple Valley/Valor situation. Some Gunners teams can compete at the many different RCL levels.
            Perhaps the Gunners A team could even compete in RCL div 1? I think so, at least in the age groups I seen.

Comment

Perhaps the Gunners A team could even compete in RCL div 1? I think so, at least in the age groups I seen.
              I believe so as well, but you just can't tell based on their current competition. I glanced at a few of their team results, Gunners and Celtic records were 7-1 and 8-0 respectively. Other six teams in their division were 1-8 2-6.. pretty much blow outs so far. That can't be fun for either team. Depends on the age group though.

I'm guessing parents on those winning teams are looking around for a more competitive environment. Except for the parents who believe January Birthday Timmy and Bella scored 4 goals/game because they are the GOAT.

Comment

You are a loser.
                You're kid obviously sucks. Get's it from Dad.

Comment

Can you two guys give it a rest. Why don't you meet halfway and have a pizzing contest. Technical vs Tactical.

Comment

I say both of you guys meet and let's see who's tougher.I will be the ref.

Comment

I say why don't you both get better jobs so you could afford to send your kid to ECNL or DA.

Comment

You suck, see how this works? So funny how you’ve stooped so low.

Clown! Hahaha!

Comment

Are you the same person from MRFC? Makes sense

Comment

I just copy some post from couple pages before:

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                            This summer they were voting for Southlake B07 to be in RCL ( not sure what division) and decided not. Southlake club under WYS. I hate this system for kids in Washington. Bussines. But i do not understand what different who pay many?

The only way any club can get into the rcl is if they win npsl div 1 and then rcl will put you into the 5th division which is effectively Rec level now . There is no way that pac would let any Southlake team into rcl .

Comment

One example is BUFC (Bellevue United) G05 team. They win NPSL and founders cup (and then div2 president cup) two years ago. Then moved to RCL div 3 last year. Win div3 undefeated and moved to div2 for incoming season. They also win div 1 president cup.

I believe they are well suited for RCL Div 1. Two years wasted for those girls without much meaningful challenge.

Comment

One example is BUFC (Bellevue United) G05 team. They win NPSL and founders cup (and then div2 president cup) two years ago. Then moved to RCL div 3 last year. Win div3 undefeated and moved to div2 for incoming season. They also win div 1 president cup.

I believe they are well suited for RCL Div 1. Two years wasted for those girls without much meaningful challenge.
                                O.K..... What Gunners won? Why they can but other team can not? We played with gunners first 07B team this saturday... Won them 5:0. Yes, let them play RCL div 1)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X