X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top 5 6A:

1. Jesuit: will beat Mtside tonight 5-0 and my prediction will be the clear winner this year in the finals.
    2. W. Salem: tough to read. Comes up big vs. U of J, then ties South. Conference pretty weak, not the best way to prepare for deep playoff run, but for me still deserving of #2
    3. Mtside: lot of hype with this group. They have tanked against quality teams, and my prediction will be another huge loss tonight. Quality players, but I'll blame the coaching staff for poor showing against the top teams.
    4. Sunset: here's my sleeper. Always manage to stick around in the end. Although early lost to S. Eugene, tough schedule with good results. Close results agains quality teams indicate to me a young squad. Should take care of Southridge tonight.
    5. Sherwood: good result against W. Salem so had to put this team in the top 5. Also beat the teams they should beat. Let's see what they do against Camas this week.

6A top 5:
    1. Jesuit: until they lose, and really only Sunset is in the way to an undefeated season.
    2. Sherwood: good result against Camas. Solid #2
    3. W. Salem: weak schedule, but solid results so far this year. Deserving of #3 if not #2.
    4. S. Eugene: good result against Sheldon. Will the weak schedule hurt them in the playoffs?
    5. Toss up between West Linn, Barlow, Lakeridge, & Sunset: I'd have to put Sunset at #5 at this point. Let's see how Sunset fares against Mountainside this Thursday.

Comment

6A top 5:
      1. Jesuit: until they lose, and really only Sunset is in the way to an undefeated season.
      3. W. Salem: weak schedule, but solid results so far this year. Deserving of #3 if not #2.
      4. S. Eugene: good result against Sheldon. Will the weak schedule hurt them in the playoffs?
      5. Toss up between West Linn, Barlow, Lakeridge, & Sunset: I'd have to put Sunset at #5 at this point. Let's see how Sunset fares against Mountainside this Thursday.
      Sunset always seems to peak right about playoff time. He gets them ready and they make a run but let's see how they play against both Mountainside and Jesuit. Still have the meat of their season left. I think Mountainside is overrated and Jesuit could and should put up at least 5-8 goals on Sunset...if they want to and the coach doesn't make Jesuit play keep away in the 2nd half. Jesuit IS that much better than Sunset....by leaps and bounds.
      Sunset does have 1-2 good HS level players and a bunch of really good role players but not nearly the talent that Jesuit has.

Comment

6A top 5:
        1. Jesuit..why are we still talking about this. They are going to score buckets of goals and win the title.
        2. Nobody cares who is 2nd place.
        3. See #2 above
        4. See #2 and #3 above
        5. Look, why are you still reading this? Seriously. Don't you have better things to do than read some idiot's predictions for a girls high school soccer game in Oregon of all places? Do you not work? Are you neglecting your job? Shouldn't you at least be supervising the housekeepers while they scrub the toilet and bothering the nanny who is preparing the after school meals for Precious and Benedict when the brats return from a "bore of a day" at UofJ? Don't you have to ring up someone buying a 90oz Slurpee or get to your tennis lessons? Nails? Hair appt? Help someone find the Q-tips on isle 9? Anything? You really have nothing better to do?

Comment

Sunset always seems to peak right about playoff time. He gets them ready and they make a run but let's see how they play against both Mountainside and Jesuit. Still have the meat of their season left. I think Mountainside is overrated and Jesuit could and should put up at least 5-8 goals on Sunset...if they want to and the coach doesn't make Jesuit play keep away in the 2nd half. Jesuit IS that much better than Sunset....by leaps and bounds.
          Sunset does have 1-2 good HS level players and a bunch of really good role players but not nearly the talent that Jesuit has.
          1.Jesuit
          5.Sherwood
          6.Salem
          7.Eugene
          8.Sunset
          9.Lakeridge
          10.Barlow

Comment

1. Jesuit..why are we still talking about this. They are going to score buckets of goals and win the title.
            3. See #2 above
            4. See #2 and #3 above
            5. Look, why are you still reading this? Seriously. Don't you have better things to do than read some idiot's predictions for a girls high school soccer game in Oregon of all places? Do you not work? Are you neglecting your job? Shouldn't you at least be supervising the housekeepers while they scrub the toilet and bothering the nanny who is preparing the after school meals for Precious and Benedict when the brats return from a "bore of a day" at UofJ? Don't you have to ring up someone buying a 90oz Slurpee or get to your tennis lessons? Nails? Hair appt? Help someone find the Q-tips on isle 9? Anything? You really have nothing better to do?
            I’ve nothing better to do. Sad middle aged man living through my kid. She’s not very good.

Comment

I’ve nothing better to do. Sad middle aged man living through my kid. She’s not very good.
              Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                3. See #2 above
                4. See #2 and #3 above
                5. Look, why are you still reading this? Seriously. Don't you have better things to do than read some idiot's predictions for a girls high school soccer game in oregon of all places? Do you not work? Are you neglecting your job? Shouldn't you at least be supervising the housekeepers while they scrub the toilet and bothering the nanny who is preparing the after school meals for precious and benedict when the brats return from a "bore of a day" at uofj? Don't you have to ring up someone buying a 90oz slurpee or get to your tennis lessons? Nails? Hair appt? Help someone find the q-tips on isle 9? Anything? You really have nothing better to do?
                tldnr

Comment

tldnr
                  Yes you did.

Comment

Dang Jesuit sucks this year. Ties weak west Salem and barely beats westview 1-0. Not impressed what an expensive joke of a team.

Comment

Dang Jesuit sucks this year. Ties weak west Salem and barely beats westview 1-0. Not impressed what an expensive joke of a team.
                      Expensive? How much was the recruiting bill, anyway?

Comment

Wasn’t Jesuit last loss in 2016? What a run

Comment

3. See #2 above
                          4. See #2 and #3 above
                          See #1&5 above.

Comment

I’m sure Westview played a defensive game ... like 10 in the back 🤫🤫🤫

Comment

A concussion didn’t slow me down. I’m fine even with my box of claw.

Comment

Here we go

Any chance someone beats Jesuit?

Does that make second place the champion?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X