GPS = Smoking Dumpster Fire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy how quiet this thread gets after 5pm, coincidentally it gets quiet once that smelly shell of an office closes.

What’s the matter gps staff, you aren’t getting paid enough to get unlimited data? Welp welp, you won’t get any internet where you’re heading soon

Comment

GPS are a bunch of stupid dung beetles. Many of them will be behind bars soon enough and then, for the rest of us, the sun will feel a bit warmer and it will seem to shine a bit longer. That is how it will feel when the dung beetles get what they totally deserve. Just sayin’.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        GPS are a bunch of stupid dung beetles. Many of them will be behind bars soon enough and then, for the rest of us, the sun will feel a bit warmer and it will seem to shine a bit longer. That is how it will feel when the dung beetles get what they totally deserve. Just sayin’.
        It's fitting to have to enter Trump's name to post on this board... this here is a cesspool of all the stupid clubs posting like this, weather it be GPS or any of the others chiming in. Are you seriously grownups, actually the more I think of it - all these dumb posts must be from a bunch of club kids.

Comment

GPS is bottom and we will be taking your players soon!

Comment

There are some real losers in here. The sun will feel a bit warmer and it will seem to shine a bit longer after people go to jail? First of all, you are full of cr*p... But on top of that, what kind of loser says something like this. Granted it's an anonymous board, but really you need to get a hobby. So, what club are you from... so we can all be sure to stay away!

Comment

GPS is bottom and we will be taking your players soon!
              Who's we? I can't wait for my kid to displace another kid from your top team! It's going to be blast to see how you handle the ruckus. LOL!

Comment

Winding down order coming in 3,2,.....

Comment

Winding down order coming in 3,2,.....
                  I can see all the little kids are out of school and posting again. Go do your homework instead. Probably more productive.

Comment

Handle the ruckus? Haha. Thanks for the input you mindless GPS coach. Enjoy the bottom while it lasts, as the wind down is coming. Meanwhile NEFC will take every last one of your players.

Who's we? I can't wait for my kid to displace another kid from your top team! It's going to be blast to see how you handle the ruckus. LOL!

Comment

Commencing wind down Major Tom!

Comment

Handle the ruckus? Haha. Thanks for the input you mindless GPS coach. Enjoy the bottom while it lasts, as the wind down is coming. Meanwhile NEFC will take every last one of your players.

Makes sense. Trash will always welcome more trash as long as there is cash along with that trash.

Comment

Nice rhyme. Keep practicing. You'll be out of work soon so you'll need a new career, Dum Dum Gum Gum.

Makes sense. Trash will always welcome more trash as long as there is cash along with that trash.

Comment

Nice rhyme. Keep practicing. You'll be out of work soon so you'll need a new career, Dum Dum Gum Gum.
                            Ha, new career. Well, I can guarantee you I make a helluva lot more money than you do, have been at my career a lot longer, and am in an industry that isn't the scourge of youth sports right now.

But, take comfort in the fact that you aren't the worst...GPS is. Hey, being 2nd worst has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Haha. Now it's about how much money a person makes? You sound like a real Klassy guy, a real cheeseball. Moron!

Ha, new career. Well, I can guarantee you I make a helluva lot more money than you do, have been at my career a lot longer, and am in an industry that isn't the scourge of youth sports right now.

But, take comfort in the fact that you aren't the worst...GPS is. Hey, being 2nd worst has a nice ring to it.

Comment

2nd worst is still MUCH MUCH better than GPS. What a joke GPS has become. The laughingstock of youth soccer. LOSERS!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X