Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its early but...Futsal

We are in Suffolk, a friend told me there is a fun futsal league for the kids. Does anyone have experience with it, fun? worth it? organized?

let me know... thanks

Which league is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Which league is that?
      That is what i am looking for...

Comment

If a friend told you there was a fun league, why not ask him/her instead of coming to an anonymous board and inquiring?

Comment

If a friend told you there was a fun league, why not ask him/her instead of coming to an anonymous board and inquiring?
          why be dick? He's asking for feedback about a soccer program on a soccer forum. You're a douche.

Comment

We are in Suffolk, a friend told me there is a fun futsal league for the kids. Does anyone have experience with it, fun? worth it? organized?

let me know... thanks
            LI futsal league. Its fun and organized - only drawback is you may play a team in your own club if you put multiple teams in that are the same age. competition is better when the kids are younger and thins out as you get older

Comment

why be dick? He's asking for feedback about a soccer program on a soccer forum. You're a douche.
              I do make your wife douche before I defile her, but that’s beside the matter. The OP has a specific league in mind, genius. Read his/her message. He should ask his/her friend and then inquire here if the anecdotal evidence is shared by others.

Now get back to making my fries, line cook.

Comment

I do make your wife douche before I defile her, but that’s beside the matter. The OP has a specific league in mind, genius. Read his/her message. He should ask his/her friend and then inquire here if the anecdotal evidence is shared by others.

you do nothing. you talk tough on the online and Jerkoff cause you are a loser. The only one making your fries is your mom, cause you live with her. Now go back to typing tough soy boy

Comment

A big word dropping educated ahole. The last time you touched any @ss is when you finger broke through the toilet paper.

Ps that FUTSAL league is lots of fun

Comment

A big word dropping educated ahole. The last time you touched any @ss is when you finger broke through the toilet paper.

Ps that FUTSAL league is lots of fun
                    That futsal league is trash unless you play for a trash club than it's ok.

Comment

kinda of like what the other guy said..why be a jerk..... the friend didn't have any info on it. His kids play lacrosse.... mentioned it to me to look into, hence posting here to ask..

Comment

kinda of like what the other guy said..why be a jerk..... the friend didn't have any info on it. His kids play lacrosse.... mentioned it to me to look into, hence posting here to ask..
                        definitely fun...futsal is great offseason training...the games alot of the times are mismatched....you never know if you will dominate, get dominated or have a great competitive match. this will be our 3rd year doing it.

Comment

Does anyone prefer indoor turf games tonfutsal?

Comment

Does anyone prefer indoor turf games tonfutsal?
                            Futsal is all foot skills and fast action/tight spaces
                            Turf is liked by alot due to more space and more players on the field.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X