Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This board is more toxic and uninformed than a gathering of WPFC parents.
    Depends on the age group

Comment

Depends on the age group
      This guy WPFCs.

Comment

So if I'm not impressed by grown adults acting like spoiled kids, I should just leave. And let you schmucks continue to ruin youth soccer? Uh, no.

There's some good posts on this site and some well-researched or well-grounded opinions. But there's also a bunch of Napoleonic Chest-Beaters trash talking each other over their 12 year olds. Yes, that's pathetic.

Take a step back and look at yourselves: Is this about you or your kid?

Newsflash: Trash-Talking is ALWAYS about YOU.
        I know you are, but what am I?

Art thou the savior of all youth soccer?

Of course, you know more than anyone. You come on here professing to be the mature one, it can’t help yourself...

Take a step back (you idiot) and look at yourself: Is posting on here about you or your kid?

Idiot hypocrite. Go away, or less you succumb to the idiot ways of others that you profess to shun. You want to be just like me.

Comment

Depends on the age group
          Funny

Comment

Sort of makes sense that ISC joins RCL and I imagine they would want to. I also don't see any reason why the RCL would reject them. Unless historically Xfire and Eastside take lots of top level former ISC players.
            Eastside would definitely raise a stink, not sure about Bernie... likely, but not sure he has a leg to stand on.

Comment

That would be more great news if the Gunners join RCL
              Hilarious.

Now why would a club want to join the RCL? Based off all the idiot posts, that would be the last thing ISC would want to do.

Comment

So if I'm not impressed by grown adults acting like spoiled kids, I should just leave. And let you schmucks continue to ruin youth soccer? Uh, no.

There's some good posts on this site and some well-researched or well-grounded opinions. But there's also a bunch of Napoleonic Chest-Beaters trash talking each other over their 12 year olds. Yes, that's pathetic.

Take a step back and look at yourselves: Is this about you or your kid?

Newsflash: Trash-Talking is ALWAYS about YOU.
                Yes, you should just leave. We don’t need you.

Comment

Funny
                  I actually like wpfc, but saw the opening and went for it

Comment

Surprised to see G08 Reign academy team playing in PSPL WNPL 2 registered for PacNW Winter Classic Premier 2 division.

So apparently the PSPL national league teams are equivalent to XF 3rd team playing in Div 3 of RCL, or they are sandbagging to get a tournament win to post on their social media.

Comment

So. Only different, we going to play with them all home games. This fall all east teams played all games home. We played all away games. We will see at spring.
                      Buddddddy ! Stop this . Do you know why pacs real first team wanted to play you ? They wanted to see if any of your players were good enough to get into the DA team . Have any been asked ? Would you like me to answer that for you ? Every higher lever player from pspl especially at your age has already been poached by DA/ECNL clubs . Look at gunners who got decimated at that age and also dragons . Where have they gone ? Did they just become rec level overnight ? You have just been lucky that every team has continued to get worse while you have kept a good select level team together . It’s that simple . Good luck with your home games next season 😀

Comment

Eastside would definitely raise a stink, not sure about Bernie... likely, but not sure he has a leg to stand on.
                        I'm an EFC parent, I'd be happy for the league to expand and feel Gunners would be good competition. My DD's bracket repeatedly plays a small group of team, gets pretty boring. Why would EFC or Crossfire complain or not want them in the league? Will someone explain please.

Comment

I'm an EFC parent, I'd be happy for the league to expand and feel Gunners would be good competition. My DD's bracket repeatedly plays a small group of team, gets pretty boring. Why would EFC or Crossfire complain or not want them in the league? Will someone explain please.
                          I guess you didn't notice the divorce between EYSA and Gunners. EYSA wanted Gunners to become select only and they went off on their own. If they did become part of the RCL and come back to WYS, then EYSA would need to give up Issaquah, or WYS would need to do away with association areas, and that could get interesting.

Comment

I know you are, but what am I?

Art thou the savior of all youth soccer?

Of course, you know more than anyone. You come on here professing to be the mature one, it can’t help yourself...

Take a step back (you idiot) and look at yourself: Is posting on here about you or your kid?

Idiot hypocrite. Go away, or less you succumb to the idiot ways of others that you profess to shun. You want to be just like me.
                            A Loser?

Comment

I guess you didn't notice the divorce between EYSA and Gunners. EYSA wanted Gunners to become select only and they went off on their own. If they did become part of the RCL and come back to WYS, then EYSA would need to give up Issaquah, or WYS would need to do away with association areas, and that could get interesting.
                              Oh, no I wasn't around then. Didn't know about the messy divorce. Well, some people remarry their ex's... several times. Come back Gunners, we've changed I promise!

Comment

Gunners would move to RCL if Eastside and Terry Fischer would allow it. Eastside is afraid they would lose players and the competition. Terry’s ego is too big.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X