Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Huh? Loved her? She was the worst coach there.She couldn't teach the younger girls at all. I only heard bad stuff from her 1 year with the older girls. You are the first to have her back from what ive seen and heard. Her whistling to the girls was annoying. They were not dogs for goodness sake. As you can see, her great coaching has moved to Loomis and if she keeps losing.....Loomis will NOT play 'DAT for sure!
    That was all we heard too while we were there at FSA as well .... from the parents of talentless, entitled kids with zero understanding of the game and no desire to learn. She was trying to teach them the right way to play, but the parents and kids had their own bright ideas .... they and FSA won that battle ..... look at how they play .... no change and the war is being lost again.

Comment

That was all we heard too while we were there at FSA as well .... from the parents of talentless, entitled kids with zero understanding of the game and no desire to learn. She was trying to teach them the right way to play, but the parents and kids had their own bright ideas .... they and FSA won that battle ..... look at how they play .... no change and the war is being lost again.
      Again Huh?
      She parked the busses and played for ties. She has ZERO knowledge of an attack.
      She only taught the defense. Let me guess? Your kid was a defender. She once told a player and parents that she doesn’t think she will come back from an injury..... her words “maybe ever”... That kid is one of ONLY 3 kids worthy of talent on the 02 team. How’s that for a positive coach ???
      She never, ever taught mid through forward. She was hoping that her 1 kid up top could score or just pray for a tie and a point. Look back at that year. Waste of time and her prior resume is just as shaky. Google it!

Comment

Again Huh?
        She parked the busses and played for ties. She has ZERO knowledge of an attack.
        She only taught the defense. Let me guess? Your kid was a defender. She once told a player and parents that she doesn’t think she will come back from an injury..... her words “maybe ever”... That kid is one of ONLY 3 kids worthy of talent on the 02 team. How’s that for a positive coach ???
        She never, ever taught mid through forward. She was hoping that her 1 kid up top could score or just pray for a tie and a point. Look back at that year. Waste of time and her prior resume is just as shaky. Google it!
        My kid is a CM, sorry. Still loved her and would play for her again in a heartbeat. Sorry your kid was a forward and doesnt understand the game.

Comment

My kid is a CM, sorry. Still loved her and would play for her again in a heartbeat. Sorry your kid was a forward and doesnt understand the game.
          You are an idiot. My kid is a CM also. Yours must've sat the bench because not one kid liked her minus yours I guess? What kind of strategy is play 10 behind the ball and kick it up to 1 forward and 3 defenders? How does that work, unless you are looking to tie.
          She did such a wonderful job that the only competitive team that FSA had for many years decided to blowup with the though of her coming back. FSA and Mick made sure to salvage the bleeding.
          Mick believed in the girls and we fight hard for him. He coaches the correct way even when we are overmatched, NOT park the busses again and take 100 shots on our goal and hope we survive. By the look at the Loomis stats, the bus is parked and the kids have quit on her.

Hows Dat LH homer?

Comment

You are an idiot. My kid is a CM also. Yours must've sat the bench because not one kid liked her minus yours I guess? What kind of strategy is play 10 behind the ball and kick it up to 1 forward and 3 defenders? How does that work, unless you are looking to tie.
            She did such a wonderful job that the only competitive team that FSA had for many years decided to blowup with the though of her coming back. FSA and Mick made sure to salvage the bleeding.
            Mick believed in the girls and we fight hard for him. He coaches the correct way even when we are overmatched, NOT park the busses again and take 100 shots on our goal and hope we survive. By the look at the Loomis stats, the bus is parked and the kids have quit on her.

Hows Dat LH homer?
            Mick is your savior and example of a great coach?! Game over, I win! Mick is a bumbling idiot that couldn't coach his way out of wet paper bag. Mick and S+ ruined FSA on the girls side. Still wish they would leave.

Comment

Mick is your savior and example of a great coach?! Game over, I win! Mick is a bumbling idiot that couldn't coach his way out of wet paper bag. Mick and S+ ruined FSA on the girls side. Still wish they would leave.
              Please learn how to read. I never said Mick was a great coach. I just said that at least he coaches and prepares the girls to play soccer. You are just a hater if you think his resume doesn't say he can't coach. You can't win much with limited players. We all can admit that.

You never responded to any of the facts I posted, just some anger at Mick.
              LH was the worst coach to be there and like I said, the girls hated practices because they stood around after her whistle would sound every 3 minutes and for what? To put 10 in a box? Every game was that way. No developing, just to get a point and pray for a breakdown and get a win on a counter.

Your up LH homer

Comment

well, if you are at FSA you aren't very smart are you. Sucker

Comment

Ah, unhappy parent right there ..... she is no frills and makes kids accountable for their poor play ...... first time your kid has been called out for all of her bad habits eh? Had LH for 1 year at FSA .... loved her. Many parents did not .... their kids were used to to running, dribbling, and booting it .... all day long .... LH dont play 'dat!
                  She's 4-5-1 at loomis. killing it I see. I've watched them play. Not a ton of strategy there, limited soccer IQ and there's like ten kids wearing captains bands. She's a world beater alright. Maybe you parents spending 60k a year ought to actually look at what's not developing on the field. Yeah I get it, you don't care about money, so maybe your nanny is watching.

Comment

She's 4-5-1 at loomis. killing it I see. I've watched them play. Not a ton of strategy there, limited soccer IQ and there's like ten kids wearing captains bands. She's a world beater alright. Maybe you parents spending 60k a year ought to actually look at what's not developing on the field. Yeah I get it, you don't care about money, so maybe your nanny is watching.
                    They send their kids to prep school for the education, or get them out of the house. Not sure which. Anyone sending their kids to a $60K a year school for sports should have their heads examined.

Comment

They send their kids to prep school for the education, or get them out of the house. Not sure which. Anyone sending their kids to a $60K a year school for sports should have their heads examined.
                      true dat. but wow the amount of loomis talk about soccer. what a waste

Comment

true dat. but wow the amount of loomis talk about soccer. what a waste
                        food at loomis cafeteria is delicious. that is worth it

Comment

4-6-1 now, ouch.

Comment

Parents and kids both saying it’s a terrible experience playing on her team. Seems clear the kids have quit on her now that the playoffs seem unlikely.

Comment

Parents and kids both saying it’s a terrible experience playing on her team. Seems clear the kids have quit on her now that the playoffs seem unlikely.
                              You may be right, but they have an extremely difficult schedule. The past 3 losses were against top teams around the NEPSAC. The team that just beat them also beat Tabor this past week. Tabor has plenty of D1 players including Cat Berry (arguably the best player east of the Miss). OW would remember her, I think she dropped 10 goals in a game on them last year.
                              Loomis also beat Choate this year and they are a very good team. Who knows, but Loomis will not put up with this record...ever.

Comment

You may be right, but they have an extremely difficult schedule. The past 3 losses were against top teams around the NEPSAC. The team that just beat them also beat Tabor this past week. Tabor has plenty of D1 players including Cat Berry (arguably the best player east of the Miss). OW would remember her, I think she dropped 10 goals in a game on them last year.
                                Loomis also beat Choate this year and they are a very good team. Who knows, but Loomis will not put up with this record...ever.
                                The game was a fluke with Choate playing in Loomis's box for 80min. Credit to them they got the win. Those games happen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X