Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DD 2022 is looking at a few schools in NE - 2 being Hartford and CCSU. Can anyone tell me more about the programs / coaching staffs?
    who the hell is DD?

Comment

who the hell is DD?
      Daughter that plays defense as her position.

Comment

Women
        D1 Yale
        D2 UB
        D3 Wesleyan

Men
        D1 Hartford
        D2 UB
        D3 Western
        What’s the rep of the Wesleyan women’s soccer team?

Comment

who the hell is DD?
          Dear Daughter, gramps

Comment

Dear Daughter, gramps
            that's really creepy

Comment

What’s the rep of the Wesleyan women’s soccer team?
              not sure what you mean by what's the rep? to the point of the post, and I would have to agree with whoever posted it, they're probably the best D3 womens team in CT.

Comment

Don't rely on TS to get useful information. It's mostly entertainment. Look at a coach's history and performance at the school as a place to start. Look at rosters - are they gigantic? that means less PT and lots of tension. Is there a lot of turnover each year? An indicator players either get but or leave in frustration. Ask you club; chances are they experience with him or her because it's local. Finally, meeting with the coach will tell you plenty. If they seem like a used car salesman, they basically are.

Comment

not sure what you mean by what's the rep? to the point of the post, and I would have to agree with whoever posted it, they're probably the best D3 womens team in CT.
                  I would probably give the nod to Conn College, according to recent history.

Comment

based on this season? Have to look at more than just the here and now. Look for history, consistency etc. Just about anyone can have a great or really bad year.

Comment

Wesleyan has been on the up and up over the last several years, i guess we'll find out on the 30th though.

after Wesleyan and ConnCollege, every other team is terrible.

Comment

This year maybe. They have been traditionally horrible. Look up their history. Arguably the worst program in the NESCAC not named Colby and Bates. And occasionally as poor as them.

Comment

Wesleyan has been on the up and up over the last several years, i guess we'll find out on the 30th though.

after Wesleyan and ConnCollege, every other team is terrible.
                          Wesleyan did decently last year. 5th out of 11, but I’d hardly say trending up. 10th, 11th, 9th, 11th in the 4 years before that. Conn Coll has been much better during that same time period. 10th. 2nd. 7th. 10th. 3rd. 3rd.

Comment

This year maybe. They have been traditionally horrible. Look up their history. Arguably the worst program in the NESCAC not named Colby and Bates. And occasionally as poor as them.
                            traditionally, they may be horrible...this year, they are not. I think it's fair to say they can beat every other D3 team in CT. "traditionally" WCSU has the most "success" on paper, but I would say they would lose to Wesleyan 9 times out of 10

Don't be so quick to bash Wesleyan, you can prove yourself next week and check back in.

Comment

traditionally, they may be horrible...this year, they are not. I think it's fair to say they can beat every other D3 team in CT. "traditionally" WCSU has the most "success" on paper, but I would say they would lose to Wesleyan 9 times out of 10

Don't be so quick to bash Wesleyan, you can prove yourself next week and check back in.
                              I don’t think anyone was bashing them. Just said they’ve been lousy in recent years. But this year they’re having a good year and I’m happy for them. I root for all CT teams.

Comment

I don’t think anyone was bashing them. Just said they’ve been lousy in recent years. But this year they’re having a good year and I’m happy for them. I root for all CT teams.
                                CT D1 showing up this year..

CCSU 2nd NEC
                                SHU 3rd NEC
                                FU 2nd MAAC
                                Quinnipiac 4th MAAC
                                Uconn 7th AAC
                                Yale 3rd Ivy
                                Hartford 3rd American East

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X