Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Havent been on here for a while, any updates at MFA? Where are we with permanent lights? Are they still just scrimmaging? How are the new batch of cupcakes ? Are we going to use the speed and agility guy yet?
    Updates: New lights being installed at the Raper residence next week. Also they are upgrading the cupcakes with new and improved ingredients to make the girls faster. Not sure who the agility guy is? Is he new to MFA

Comment

Updates: New lights being installed at the Raper residence next week. Also they are upgrading the cupcakes with new and improved ingredients to make the girls faster. Not sure who the agility guy is? Is he new to MFA
      You’re all fools for letting a guy named Raper work with your daughters.

Comment

Guys and Girls can we please just leave Match Fit alone!

Comment

Guys and Girls can we please just leave Match Fit alone!
          Are honest reviews/feedback viewed by you as "picking on" MF? So fragile.

Comment

“Honest” is a relative term, more like unfounded attacks. Please stick to facts

Comment

99.9% of the things I have read on here are facts. Not sure what you are disputing is not a fact.

And Honest is not a relative term. I don't think you know what that means.

Comment

99.9% of the things I have read on here are facts. Not sure what you are disputing is not a fact.

And Honest is not a relative term. I don't think you know what that means.
                If I say "DB runs an honest business" it implies i'm his relative. Noone else would agree.

Comment

If I say "DB runs an honest business" it implies i'm his relative. Noone else would agree.
                  This won the internet so far. Good stuff.

Comment

Here's a fact. keep paying your $3,800+ for scrimmages

Comment

So is being ignorant

Comment

Sorry being ignorant is posting nonsense on here without having facts about the people and teams at the club. So many great coaches and leadership, leading to development growth and college opportunities. That’s a FACT, check out the website once in a while

Comment

Sorry being ignorant is posting nonsense on here without having facts about the people and teams at the club. So many great coaches and leadership, leading to development growth and college opportunities. That’s a FACT, check out the website once in a while
                          Lol. "Check out the website once in a while". What a maroon.

Comment

Are you kidding ??? Anyone who ever has done well in college was not developed at MF ... That's a fact .. great coaches and leadership .. come on ?? Let's be real .. anyone who is still there just doesn't know that there are far better clubs out there . All the real good players find that out and end up leaving ..

Comment

We left for that very reason.
                              A lot of what is being said on this loooong thread, while not very PC, is correct.
                              The grass is, in fact much greener on the other side.
                              Being at Mf is like employment at will. If you don’t like it? Leave for better opportunities.
                              That said, to hold onto our player card out of spite was dead wrong. Yeah, I’m talking to you Bucci. I mean FREDO...Go F yourself!

Comment

We left for that very reason.
                                A lot of what is being said on this loooong thread, while not very PC, is correct.
                                The grass is, in fact much greener on the other side.
                                Being at Mf is like employment at will. If you don’t like it? Leave for better opportunities.
                                That said, to hold onto our player card out of spite was dead wrong. Yeah, I’m talking to you Bucci. I mean FREDO...Go F yourself!
                                Wow. DB is not very liked in the soccer world. I does seem he is changing directions with this club. Now he is bringing in coaches to help him develop players at an early age instead of his old traditional ways of recruiting players from other clubs at a older age. By looking at his posts he is only concentrating for his younger players and forgot about his HS players. I guess we will see how this tactic will pan out in about 10 years once these players hit the college scene

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X