X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Needham Wins 3-1.
    Surprise: Framingham had home field and a ****ty grass field it was.
    ^^^Tool

Comment

3rd party spectator: Framingham probably had the more individually skilled players as no one really jumped out at me from Needham and a couple did from Framingham (11,9,8). However, Needham was so much more organized, especially defensively. Stayed compact and had the numbers advantage in the middle of the field. Framingham lost shape a couple times and Needham hit them on the break, where they were lethal. Very well executed gameplan by the Needham team. I'd like to see these two play on a turf field because the grass helped no one.

Comment

NN tied Weymouth today

I think that means Needham is guaranteed at least co-champs of Herget. Need a result against Braintree or NN to lock it up.

Carey is still up for grabs, but Framingham will take it if they beat Natick and Brookline.

Comment

3rd party spectator: Framingham probably had the more individually skilled players as no one really jumped out at me from Needham and a couple did from Framingham (11,9,8). However, Needham was so much more organized, especially defensively. Stayed compact and had the numbers advantage in the middle of the field. Framingham lost shape a couple times and Needham hit them on the break, where they were lethal. Very well executed gameplan by the Needham team. I'd like to see these two play on a turf field because the grass helped no one.
          I am a Framingham guy, and agree with this 100%. FHS had more possession, but didn't finish well and Needham keeper made a couple outstanding saves. Needham counter attack was really amazing.

Comment

I am a Framingham guy, and agree with this 100%. FHS had more possession, but didn't finish well and Needham keeper made a couple outstanding saves. Needham counter attack was really amazing.
            Needham defense quieted down the Framingham forwards. Needham still lacks the coordination from back to front. Framingham is a better skilled team, and dominated the latter 20-30 minutes of the game, but Needham defense was solid.

Comment

Needham defense quieted down the Framingham forwards. Needham still lacks the coordination from back to front. Framingham is a better skilled team, and dominated the latter 20-30 minutes of the game, but Needham defense was solid.
              I strongly believe after the Weymouth Needham game last week 5-4 that both teams took a major look at their defensive structure moving forward. It worked out well for Needham getting a 3-1 win away at Framingham and Weymouths was better but still gave up a tying goal with 5 minutes left away at Newton North for a draw.

Needham and Weymouth will meet again in the south finals

Comment

I strongly believe after the Weymouth Needham game last week 5-4 that both teams took a major look at their defensive structure moving forward. It worked out well for Needham getting a 3-1 win away at Framingham and Weymouths was better but still gave up a tying goal with 5 minutes left away at Newton North for a draw.

Needham and Weymouth will meet again in the south finals
                Especially if dad plays. Braintree takes down Weymouth in an “upset”

Comment

We're still on the Braintree thing? Are they even going to qualify for the playoffs?

Comment

Braintree on bubble i think. The previous assumptions when they got healthy there was references they would be dangerous and a lot of depth

Comment

Braintree on bubble i think. The previous assumptions when they got healthy there was references they would be dangerous and a lot of depth
                      Braintree is squarely on the bubble. They need 6 points I think. They should have an easy 4 against Canton and Quincy. A slip up in either would make it near impossible. Then they need 2 more points from Weymouth/Needham/Newton North. I'd say they're likely to lose to Needham Weymouth but a draw at home at night against Weymouth is not crazy. If they get a draw there then I think they get at least a draw at home to NN. If no draw against Weymouth then they'll need a win vs NN.

I don't think this Braintree team is particularly talented. I'm sure they work hard and if they get in and play a non BSL school then they probably have a chance to make some noise but I don't see them winning more than 1 game, 2 at most if they get in.

Comment

Braintree is squarely on the bubble. They need 6 points I think. They should have an easy 4 against Canton and Quincy. A slip up in either would make it near impossible. Then they need 2 more points from Weymouth/Needham/Newton North. I'd say they're likely to lose to Needham Weymouth but a draw at home at night against Weymouth is not crazy. If they get a draw there then I think they get at least a draw at home to NN. If no draw against Weymouth then they'll need a win vs NN.

I don't think this Braintree team is particularly talented. I'm sure they work hard and if they get in and play a non BSL school then they probably have a chance to make some noise but I don't see them winning more than 1 game, 2 at most if they get in.

Needham 7
                        Braintree 0

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST 7-0 at Needham!!!! Weymouth beat Milton 9-0 who YOU TIED 5-5. BRAINTREE IS SO BAD AND WILL NOT MAKE THE TOURNAMENT. THIS TEAM AND COACH IS A COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LAUGHS WITH THE BRAINTREE TALK THIS SEASON

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST 7-0 at Needham!!!! Weymouth beat Milton 9-0 who YOU TIED 5-5. BRAINTREE IS SO BAD AND WILL NOT MAKE THE TOURNAMENT. THIS TEAM AND COACH IS A COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LAUGHS WITH THE BRAINTREE TALK THIS SEASON
                            I think we can all agree that this post and poster is one of the most embarrassing of the year.

Comment

I think we can all agree that this post and poster is one of the most embarrassing of the year.
                              Agreed

Comment

This is the most embarrassing post of the year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X