Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one at Weston gda gives a crap about HS - imagine that conversation with JS Or the look on his face —— uh like coach , I’m taking the next few months off to “play” HS , I’ll be back for my spot around February !!! Lol lol
    Wrong!! Plenty of girls would like to play HS. The problem is Helicopter Parents, not letting them.

Comment

The FIU women’s coach is going to need a job after the college season because FIU are not going to renew her contract. She is one of the worst coaches in the NCAA. She is currently the biggest failure in NCAA D-I women’s soccer. Weston would be foolish to touch any of the current staff from FIU.
      I believe Weston BOD know what they are doing and if they are negotiating a contract with FIU coach it’s probably the right thing to do. Just look at the results of last weekend, specially the 04s that bounced back from all the losses in previous games, the decision of recruiting the defensive line from the former Boca DA was a good decision, those girls are really talented they just didn’t have the proper training now they are winning games...by a lot!

Comment

I believe Weston BOD know what they are doing and if they are negotiating a contract with FIU coach it’s probably the right thing to do. Just look at the results of last weekend, specially the 04s that bounced back from all the losses in previous games, the decision of recruiting the defensive line from the former Boca DA was a good decision, those girls are really talented they just didn’t have the proper training now they are winning games...by a lot!
        F U C K I N G ! idiot, you are so delusional. That 04 team is struggling. And they beat a TERRIBLE WFF 04. Expect them to get smashed this weekend against IMG

Comment

F U C K I N G ! idiot, you are so delusional. That 04 team is struggling. And they beat a TERRIBLE WFF 04. Expect them to get smashed this weekend against IMG
          The 04 IMG team is very strong. Likely the best 04 team in the state. Better than Prime and OC. Not shame if they lose to IMG.

Comment

Delusional because it is a Sunrise troll pumping sunshine. Whose more idiotic...

Comment

Delusional because it is a Sunrise troll pumping sunshine. Whose more idiotic...
              Sunrise daddy , hows the 04 team with 22 girls doing? Parents moaning about 15-20 min their superstar is getting, thank god for HS lol —- Tough time against ALABAMA!!

Comment

No one at Weston gda gives a crap about HS - imagine that conversation with JS Or the look on his face —— uh like coach , I’m taking the next few months off to “play” HS , I’ll be back for my spot around February !!! Lol lol
                Ha - not one girl is going to talk to JS about HS !!!

Comment

Ahhhhh look at what is going on at FIU. She can’t get hired any place....wonder why Weston would hire her???? Huh...

Comment

Any games this weekend?

Comment

Any games this weekend?
                      According to another thread , Weston is shutting down or already shut down, so not sure

Comment

Having seen FIU play over the past couple seasons, there is no way the coach knows what she is doing on any level. FIU has a beautiful campus, and the resources are outstanding compared to the schools that have been consistently beating them over the past few years. Look at the FIU schedule, and then check-out the schools that continue to beat them, and then look at where those schools are located!! How do you get beat 6-0 by Marshall University?? I’m sorry, but it’s impossible not to out recruit schools situated in locations like Huntington, WV, Bowling Green, KY, Boone, NC or Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Huntington, WV might be one of the worst places to live in the USA and they beat FIU 6-0....these schools are all truck stops! FIU needs to make changes, and Weston doesn't need any of the women on the FIU coaching staff. Don't mess up what could be a good situation with the GDA program.

Comment

Any games this weekend?
                          Weston DA had games and won in every age group!!

Comment

TS. Is mostly bitter parents trying to knock everyone down

Weston is good and the da competition is amazing , better than some college programs
                            While I agree lets be real here, there are a few CDL teams out there better than some of the colleges I have seen play lately.

Comment

While I agree lets be real here, there are a few CDL teams out there better than some of the colleges I have seen play lately.
                              Women’s college soccer is atrocious , not sure who’s coaching or scouting some of these players
                              , unless you are a top 10 program where you have a couple of national team stars sprinkled thought out , it’s unwatchable

Is anyone holding them accountable? Isn’t it the #metoo, women rule, bla bla bla era?

Seems like women’s sport is an after thought

Comment

Women’s college soccer is atrocious , not sure who’s coaching or scouting some of these players
                                , unless you are a top 10 program where you have a couple of national team stars sprinkled thought out , it’s unwatchable

Is anyone holding them accountable? Isn’t it the #metoo, women rule, bla bla bla era?

Seems like women’s sport is an after thought
                                It's called Title 9. Women's sports, be it professional or college, receives scant attention because it's of little interest to sports fans, advertisers and alumni. Without Title 9 many female teams simply wouldn't exist at the college level (rowing? women's hockey?). It's our women's college soccer system that gave us a leg up in international soccer for years. But now that other countries are putting an effort behind it they're catching up to us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X