Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again. A coach and a parent lying about a relationship.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree shaking idiot

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pick a club at random. Someone there.
    ^exactly...

Whomever posted this agrees as well. This is the type of accusatory statement that could be wrapped around the entirety of US soccer. From DA to REC. There are always parents out there that are unrestrained, and will do whatever it takes to get a (perceived) advantage over...you and I.

So make a general accusation, see if any fruit falls from the tree. Notice how clever the OP is, no names, no club, nothing specific, then continues to post, responding to their original post, pumping life into this thread until someone gets on here and says, XY coach from Z club sleeping with...

So...let this thread die. It's probably a recently fired coach from club z trying stir the pot because they have dirt on a co-worker whom still has a job...remember, soccer coaches are sneaky little bitchэs, they used to be players, and those players had sneaky a§§ soccer parents, whom provided for them a valuable life lesson in how to navigate a system of systemic scarcity...

Comment

wellington

Comment

^exactly...

Whomever posted this agrees as well. This is the type of accusatory statement that could be wrapped around the entirety of US soccer. From DA to REC. There are always parents out there that are unrestrained, and will do whatever it takes to get a (perceived) advantage over...you and I.

So make a general accusation, see if any fruit falls from the tree. Notice how clever the OP is, no names, no club, nothing specific, then continues to post, responding to their original post, pumping life into this thread until someone gets on here and says, XY coach from Z club sleeping with...

So...let this thread die. It's probably a recently fired coach from club z trying stir the pot because they have dirt on a co-worker whom still has a job...remember, soccer coaches are sneaky little bitchэs, they used to be players, and those players had sneaky a§§ soccer parents, whom provided for them a valuable life lesson in how to navigate a system of systemic scarcity...
        Okay most coaches know the game that parents play. It our society someone is always trying to get a leg up.

Comment

or in PZ's case..... trying to get some legs open

Comment

or in PZ's case..... trying to get some legs open
            As long as mutual and no power trip or imbalance of power in play.

Comment

Matt Lauer is looking worse.

Comment

Matt Lauer is looking worse.
                Who are we talking about here?

Comment

Playing time

Haven't you noticed your kid suddenly starting and getting more time...wife going for Botox more often, trimming her snatch hair, happy and pleasant when it's time for a tournament...and you're not going...no? Haven't noticed that?

Comment

We're talking about me. I've been slamming sausage into your wife on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Dick View Post
                      We're talking about me. I've been slamming sausage into your wife on the weekends.
                      Brown eye pokage.

Comment

Brown eye pokage.
                        She likes it anywhere I put it - pussy, backdoor, mouth, wherever.....

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Dick View Post
                          She likes it anywhere I put it - pussy, backdoor, mouth, wherever.....
                          She has a spell on Magic Dick.

Comment

She has a spell on Magic Dick.
                            My name is Magic Dick for a reason

Comment

wellington

Comment

Haven't you noticed your kid suddenly starting and getting more time...wife going for Botox more often, trimming her snatch hair, happy and pleasant when it's time for a tournament...and you're not going...no? Haven't noticed that?
                                trimming her snatch hair? guessing you are over 50?? what woman in 2019 under the age of 50 isn't totally smooth???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X