• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should probably check your link....
    https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/...my-in-new-york

Comment

Come on Larry, here is the proof that FC Barcelona owns and operates BARCA NY.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/...my-in-new-york

Now show me the proof that they are for sale or owned by someone else.

Comment

is Still a deeeeeeooooooooossshh

Comment

is Still a deeeeeeooooooooossshh
          No argument there. He is now at BOTN trying to promote the SUSA fields that were promised sooooo long ago. He doesn't allow any negative feedback regarding SUSA or their fields. I responded to him stating that SUSA's crappy training will still be crappy whether they have fields or not.

Comment

No argument there. He is now at BOTN trying to promote the SUSA fields that were promised sooooo long ago. He doesn't allow any negative feedback regarding SUSA or their fields. I responded to him stating that SUSA's crappy training will still be crappy whether they have fields or not.
            He's a puppet

Comment

He's a puppet
              I know from personal interaction he is a crazy creepy man-this man should be removed from social media and interactions with society

Comment

I know from personal interaction he is a crazy creepy man-this man should be removed from social media and interactions with society
                Please leave my uncle alone. Thank you

Comment

Uncle Rico or Fester?

Comment

You know what? After spending a little time looking around in here I have to say that I would MUCH rather be on BOTN than read the disgusting crap that is in here!

Shame on all of you!

Comment

You know what? After spending a little time looking around in here I have to say that I would MUCH rather be on BOTN than read the disgusting crap that is in here!

Shame on all of you!
                      Nice Larry Back of the Net is a Joke if you don't like a commentary you wont post it. Your biased against clubs that don't or stopped advertising with you. If you were not such a dick you would do more business but your a real tough guy behind a keyboard. So your business will suffer.

Comment

Larry Miller

Nice Larry Back of the Net is a Joke if you don't like a commentary you wont post it. Your biased against clubs that don't or stopped advertising with you. If you were not such a dick you would do more business but your a real tough guy behind a keyboard. So your business will suffer.
                        larry will survive with or without you tough guy.

Comment

Cockroaches always do

Comment

How does Margaret stand it? How do his two daughters stand it? The guy talks about taking videos of soccer moms with his "undercover" soccer cam, talks about soccer moms who "want him", and talks of his exploits in radio ... did you notice the verb? Talks. A useless waste of oxygen for the planet.

Comment

At 76+ now, most people are retired. Exactly how much does Margaret give you as an allowance, Larry? Truth is that she worked until she dropped just to be away from you and those stinkin' freakin' cats that you worship.

Comment

Larry Miller

I spent a lot of time clipping Larry’s responses and sending them to his advertisers. Many big $$$ clubs left after I exposed his vulgar and inappropriate ways.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X