Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Merged with the ‘00 team and in the ‘00 final ready to get crushed by Salmon Creek
    Eugene didn't have an 00 team last year. How could they have merged with a team that didn't exist?

Comment

Eugene didn't have an 00 team last year. How could they have merged with a team that didn't exist?
      Last year’s ‘99 Team was a a combination of ‘00 and ‘99 (more ‘99’s but still 1/3 - 1/4 or so ‘00’s). When the ‘00 (Sol) team fell apart a year after the birth year change, the girls who didn’t quit or go play in Portland dispersed onto the ‘99 and ‘01 teams. The current ‘00 team is about 2/3 ‘01’s and 1/3 ‘00’s

Comment

Listen whoever says it was a 4th place finish in OYSA is just trying to be mean. It was 3rd place. Why do you keep bringing this up? It’s cruel to the kids and especially the families. Don’t you think enough hard feelings have occurred.
        Hard feelings? It was the highlight of their soccer careers!

Comment

Last year’s ‘99 Team was a a combination of ‘00 and ‘99 (more ‘99’s but still 1/3 - 1/4 or so ‘00’s). When the ‘00 (Sol) team fell apart a year after the birth year change, the girls who didn’t quit or go play in Portland dispersed onto the ‘99 and ‘01 teams. The current ‘00 team is about 2/3 ‘01’s and 1/3 ‘00’s
          So they are all seniors? It'll be interesting to see what happens next year with the 01/02 age groups. I think Vantucky, Eastside, Westside, and Eugene keep their strictly 02 teams. And CFC, Crossfire, FCP, Bend, and RVT all will field blended 02/01 teams.

Comment

So they are all seniors? It'll be interesting to see what happens next year with the 01/02 age groups. I think Vantucky, Eastside, Westside, and Eugene keep their strictly 02 teams. And CFC, Crossfire, FCP, Bend, and RVT all will field blended 02/01 teams.

I like Eugene. They could be great. They are far enough away from madness that’s going on in Portland.

Comment

No there are about half seniors and half juniors on the Eugene ‘00 team. Eugene may have to combine 02 and 01 next year to accommodate the current ‘01 juniors. I don’t think there will be enough 01’s for a separate ‘01 team but I imagine that decision will be made in November.

Comment

No there are about half seniors and half juniors on the Eugene ‘00 team. Eugene may have to combine 02 and 01 next year to accommodate the current ‘01 juniors. I don’t think there will be enough 01’s for a separate ‘01 team but I imagine that decision will be made in November.
                The 00 team with 20 girls on the roster has 10 juniors, and the 02 team with 18 girls on the roster needs to combine with those 10 girls? A team with 28 players? That should work well.

Comment

or

The 00 team with 20 girls on the roster has 10 juniors, and the 02 team with 18 girls on the roster needs to combine with those 10 girls? A team with 28 players? That should work well.
                  Two teams of 14 girls training together. Look I do math.

Comment

After seniors quitting and the inevitable injuries from high school ball, they'll be lucky to field a team with those 28 players.

Comment

'01 Girls

Oh believe me Eugene is full of crazies !

I like Eugene. They could be great. They are far enough away from madness that’s going on in Portland.

Comment

Oh believe me Eugene is full of crazies !
                        Yes, we all believe the anonymous person on the internet who posts vague, nonspecific assertions.

Comment

01 girls

Yes, we all believe the anonymous person on the internet who posts vague, nonspecific assertions.
                          Thanks Mom

Comment

05 boys thread is now up to 11000 posts.

Now that most 01 girls have graduated, how many are playing college? And where has that fourth place FC team gone?

Comment

05 boys thread is now up to 11000 posts.

Now that most 01 girls have graduated, how many are playing college? And where has that fourth place FC team gone?
                              Pacific University

Comment

Pacific University
                                Pacific isn’t bad. It’s rated one higher than George Fox in USNews College Rankings

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X