Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Integrity and OD don’t go in the same sentence, that’s for sure.
    OD is the used car salesmen of youth soccer coaching.
    Just speaking to him made me feel slimy.

Comment

OD is the used car salesmen of youth soccer coaching.
      Just speaking to him made me feel slimy.
      doesn't that guy coach at CFC valley too?

- Thank you
      Juice

Comment

I see CCSU has had an absolutely stunning season. Impressive. Not even one win. Why is this coach/coaches still around?

Comment

I see CCSU has had an absolutely stunning season. Impressive. Not even one win. Why is this coach/coaches still around?
          That takes some effort to have zero wins.

Comment

No worries, during the Valley recruitment process, OD promised thirsty check writing parents that their kick ball players would have spots at CCSU. I’m sure this will improve the team.

Comment

No worries, during the Valley recruitment process, OD promised thirsty check writing parents that their kick ball players would have spots at CCSU. I’m sure this will improve the team.
              OD is a complete dyk and any parents who buy into his BS are bigger dyks

Comment

OD is a complete dyk and any parents who buy into his BS are bigger dyks
                No question CCSU beats Loomis this weekend for first win of season

Comment

That takes some effort to have zero wins.
                  Assuming the team is trying to win, losing every game is actually as unlikely as a team going undefeated. You'd figure a team would get lucky a couple times.

Comment

Assuming the team is trying to win, losing every game is actually as unlikely as a team going undefeated. You'd figure a team would get lucky a couple times.
                    IKR? One tie and only one close 1goal loss. All other losses are 2-6 goals. Out of curiosity I looked at RPI/records. CCSU isn't last but close. Only one other team had zero wins and that was Harvard. They're ranked higher because the Ivy League is a tougher conference. The other basement creatures have a few wins.

Comment

IKR? One tie and only one close 1goal loss. All other losses are 2-6 goals. Out of curiosity I looked at RPI/records. CCSU isn't last but close. Only one other team had zero wins and that was Harvard. They're ranked higher because the Ivy League is a tougher conference. The other basement creatures have a few wins.
                      You know there were several forfeits in the season

Comment

Still no wins regardless.

Comment

I think they only had 3 forfeits. Only 😆

Comment

I think they only had 3 forfeits. Only 😆
                            What's amazing is no one knows what's happening over at CCSU. Not a bleep of news on anything, just a ton of losses

Comment

What's amazing is no one knows what's happening over at CCSU. Not a bleep of news on anything, just a ton of losses
                              No one cares. Seriously. Other than maybe a salacious local news story (depending on what really happened) no one cares about men's soccer at a smaller state school. It's unclear if CCSU even cares at this point. If they "retire" the coach and revamp things then maybe they do.

Comment

no one cares, it is run by cfc losers and that's all that needs to be said

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X