Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Seattle Summer Soccer Camps

What are the top Summer soccer camps in Seattle? I’ve got two rabid soccer kids age 11 and 14. They are bored with Coerver camps, outgrown Peter Fewing and want something educational and competitive. From the working parent perspective, an all-day Program is desirable. Not interested in paying $500+ for 2.5 hours of training per day. Are there any clubs in the Seattle area offering something interesting?

If your willing to do residential my kids have always had fun and run into some quality players at Northwest Soccer Camp. I think they have day camp options from like 8-5 too.

Comment

Julie Woodward runs a great camp at Seattle University. This coming week might be the last week of it. https://www.ussportscamps.com/soccer...tle-university

Also, Eagleclaw runs a great program with Valencia CF with Spanish academy coaches.
      https://www.eagleclawfc.org/valencia-cf-summer-academy

Comment

My son has done about 3 camps and all of them tended to be a waste of time . It’s a good money maker for the coaches but the kids get next to nothing out of them other then a bit of babysitting .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          My son has done about 3 camps and all of them tended to be a waste of time . It’s a good money maker for the coaches but the kids get next to nothing out of them other then a bit of babysitting .
          Which ones did you do?

Comment

My son has been attending NW Soccer Camp for 5 years, residential, Sunday through Thursday. Always comes back exhausted, happy and in great form! Highly recommended.

Comment

My son and daughter have attended Eagleclaw’s Valencia CF Summer Academy two years in a row. We are back for our third year next week. The stuff they learn at this program is amazing. The first year, my son went back to his club training two weeks after the camp and went from zero to hero instantly. Teammates were blown away by my sons new confidence and passing abilities. After the first camp, even his coach, who is always hard on him, was impressed with the change. I was stunned as it was just a 1-week camp. I mean, how much can change in a week? The second year was just as good. It’s just a different mindset at Eagleclaw. Even though my son belongs to another club, this camp has had an impact. That’s why we keep coming back. Now some of his teammate are joining the camp this summer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X