Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC college ID camp

Anyone else go to the PAC college camp over the past few days? My DD plays for a different club but I was very impressed with this even. Tons of college coaches from all levels, decent level of competition, and very well organized. We will be back next year.

Yes, I was there both days. I completely agree. Wow! I was told there were over 100 college coaches in attendance. I was told by a couple of college coaches, that they were also VERY impressed with the event. We need more events of this quality!

Comment

There needs to be more D1 men’s colleges there this list of men’s colleges is the same as the previous years

Comment

We’re there lots of D1 women’s college coaches and were there D1 commitments made? That would be very very good! Wish my dds team would’ve gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          We’re there lots of D1 women’s college coaches and were there D1 commitments made? That would be very very good! Wish my dds team would’ve gone!
          Yale was there

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Yale was there
            That’s great! Yale has been to Portland also. Wonder if the coach has a NW connection? Would be nice to get some WA girls at Yale. Have one already going to Harvard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X