Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can find more evidence online of an aspiring As-Seen-On-TV sales personality career than pro playing career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=s4G4ugsnMK4

By the way, the kid in the back is struggling. Do you have a before and after video of that kid? I bet you could use it as a great promotional tool.

So inspiring.

So I must be doing it wrong. Please point me toward the right site to search. Or give me a few keywords I can cut and paste into google. You are right, I am dumb. Help me out.
    If he were skinnier, he'd look like Richard Simmons.

Comment

I can't stop watching the kid in the back.

Comment

Another fitness video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5W58LoiSEQ

(can't confirm who is leading this)

Comment

I can find more evidence online of an aspiring As-Seen-On-TV sales personality career than pro playing career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=s4G4ugsnMK4

By the way, the kid in the back is struggling. Do you have a before and after video of that kid? I bet you could use it as a great promotional tool.

So inspiring.

So I must be doing it wrong. Please point me toward the right site to search. Or give me a few keywords I can cut and paste into google. You are right, I am dumb. Help me out.
          Wow. Is this spinal tap or for real? If he was serious about this, I am amazed. Can’t make this up. Anybody ever buy one of those things? Does he try to sell them to his teams? Maybe he should be the shirt sponsor.

The guy exists because suckers are born every minute. Feel sad for the kids who have parents pointing them toward this guy. My kids haven’t had the best coaches, but at least I dodged this bullet of putting my kids in front of a scam artist.

Comment

I can't stop watching the kid in the back.
            I guess we can add this kid to the list of other kids that he has produced.

Comment

I guess we can add this kid to the list of other kids that he has produced.
              Solid.

Pro teams played for:

Profession teams coached:

Players produced:
              1. Kid in video

Comment

Solid.

Pro teams played for:

Profession teams coached:

Players produced:
                1. Kid in video
                Literally laughed out loud

Comment

I love that the bots have made it in, but anytime I get the question about the 45th President, literally none of the variations on DJT’s name are correct and I just have to hit “submit reply” over and over until it gives me a different question. 😂

Comment

I love that the bots have made it in, but anytime I get the question about the 45th President, literally none of the variations on DJT’s name are correct and I just have to hit “submit reply” over and over until it gives me a different question. 😂
                    The answer to that question is "Trump", no quotes. Any other variation on the mango mussolini's name will not suffice.

Comment

The answer to that question is "Trump", no quotes. Any other variation on the mango mussolini's name will not suffice.
                      “Rapist” also works for the 45th question.

Comment

You’d think that all these bot posting will eventually give us the list of where this guy played pro.

Comment

You’d think that all these bot posting will eventually give us the list of where this guy played pro.
                          Maybe they do--did you try clicking? If my pro career consisted of a few games of indoor in Utah, and perhaps some time spent in some EFL League Two side's academy system, I might disguise the evidence among spam links for illicit pharmaceuticals...

Comment

“Rapist” also works for the 45th question.
                            MAGA works as well.

Comment

We have been hijacked by the Portland hippies!

Comment

h7nwkr4w

propecia pills tretinoin price Buy Nexium doxyhexal inderal amoxil buy wellbutrin GENERIC LISINOPRIL bactrim indocin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X