American hating Rapino helps win one for lesbians everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julie Foudy, Christine Lilly and Mia Hamm are all role models I would love for my daughter to grow up and look up too. Megan Rapinoe is a joke and if you take the PK’s away she’s nothing. I now hate Sue Bird as well.

Comment

Get the picture ?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/allie...lebration-flag

Comment

Nobody cares about Hope Solo or Abby Wambauch they both were car wrecks personally. Just like idiot Megan Rapinoe

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Julie Foudy, Christine Lilly and Mia Hamm are all role models I would love for my daughter to grow up and look up too. Megan Rapinoe is a joke and if you take the PK’s away she’s nothing. I now hate Sue Bird as well.
          Something tells me that you're just a hater in general. Nobody cares what your infinitesimal brain thinks.

Comment

It's just burning up the homophobes and lesbian haters......

Comment

Nobody cares about Hope Solo or Abby Wambauch they both were car wrecks personally. Just like idiot Megan Rapinoe
              I like Hope and Abby....they are tough.....and toughness goes along way with me.

Comment

You don't know that anyone else couldn't have made those PK's. That's the only thing she brought (and it was huge that she did), but was otherwise anonymous on the pitch.

Possibly, someone else is given the chance and makes them.

So, not trying to discredit her for taking and making the PKs, but to make a statement "Without Rapinoe, the USA would not have won this WC" is an unproven statement, therefore incorrect.
                I know people keep brining up the example of the poor PK kick for England. However, we have plenty of US players who would be successful in PK situations. Our depth is unmatched. Certainly statistically the odds are always in the kicker's favor. So yes to say we wouldn't have won without her isn't entirely true, but you don't win based on a crystal ball either.

Comment

It's just burning up the homophobes and lesbian haters......
                  They're going to have to find new things to hate until the next Olympics when the team is back in the news.

Comment

You know what? You're right; Press is better at this stage in her career. She's faster and more technical than Rapinoe. But without Rapinoe, the USA would not have won this WC. Rapinoe brings a will to win and a killer instinct to the table. Look at the PKs that Rapinoe made. If you think that hitting a PK under pressure is routine, then you don't know a lot about the game. Folks like you generally don't know a lot about anything.
                    If you think that’s all the game is about, you should watch something else. Any noob can make a PK. 15 other people on the team could have made them. She was good. Now she’s old. This has nothing to do with liking or disliking her. She’s just not very good. And yes, they would have won without her. They won the semi without her. Lol. You’re a clown.

Comment

They're going to have to find new things to hate until the next Olympics when the team is back in the news.
                      They'll keep bagging on homosexuals. They don't need the women's soccer team. There are plenty around for them to cast their insecurities onto.

Comment

She is way overrated. For me lavelle was the star. Without var rapinoe would have never even had the opportunity to make the pk shots. She is useless and am glad we don’t need to hear her name or look at her ugly face again
                        Let’s see:
                        Player of the Final Match
                        Player of the Tournament
                        The Golden Boot Award (missing a game)
                        Two time World Cup Champion
                        How useless can you be?
                        See how stupid you sound?

Comment

Most everyone does not have a problem with queers ( as they like to refer to themselves) or blacks. We just don't want to listen to them tell us everyday that they are queer and black (Rapine and Kaepernick) and what they want for it.

Comment

Most everyone does not have a problem with queers ( as they like to refer to themselves) or blacks. We just don't want to listen to them tell us everyday that they are queer and black (Rapine and Kaepernick) and what they want for it.
                            wait!!!!!!!!! i thought calling a queer a queer is offensive!!!! am I wrong? Now I'm so much more confused.

Comment

Let’s see:
                              Player of the Final Match
                              Player of the Tournament
                              The Golden Boot Award (missing a game)
                              Two time World Cup Champion
                              How useless can you be?
                              See how stupid you sound?
                              she certainly wasnt the best player on that field yesterday- the Dutch Goalie was yesterday followed by rose lavalle

i dont have a problem with either her or morgan getting the golden boot

Comment

Goals vs Thailand and inept countries should not count. Especially when you run the score up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X