• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems say American flag is now racist

Lol and I just ordered my kids uniforms - 300 bucks I’ll never be back

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Democrat leadership wants to end the United States as a nation. They want to end the constitution and freedom of speech. Just read what they say and listen to what they say and watch what they are doing. Instead we have people getting caught up with their race bating and name calling and somehow by acting so ugly those who get caught up with it think they are more noble. Democracy is in danger. But what the hey, the New World Order wants everyone doped up and chanting their mantra anyway.

Comment

They want to end the constitution and freedom of speech.
      Donald Trump tramples in, or attempts to trample on, the Constitution on a fairly regular basis.

And capitalize "Constitution", tool. Respect it as you seem to profess that you do.

Comment

^^ democracy is in danger. The Orange One is the one that is endangering it, though. He seems to favor an autocracy.

Comment

Stupid crap like this is why trump will easily win re election

Good job Dems

Comment

Seek Counseling Fast

^^ democracy is in danger. The Orange One is the one that is endangering it, though. He seems to favor an autocracy.
            Simple name calling. Mindless follower. Trump is an independent of whom ran under the Republican Party and won in a Democrat Election and you refuse to accept the will of the people. You would have made a good Nazi for I’m sure you also have violent desires that you are waiting for the opportunity to unleash.

Comment

Simple name calling. Mindless follower. Trump is an independent of whom ran under the Republican Party and won in a Democrat Election and you refuse to accept the will of the people. You would have made a good Nazi for I’m sure you also have violent desires that you are waiting for the opportunity to unleash.
              He's a republican in name only - life long Democrat who supported the right to chose. Being in the GOP is out of pure convenience. It's easier to manipulate GOP voters with claims of patriotism and supposed business success.

Comment

He's a republican in name only - life long Democrat who supported the right to chose. Being in the GOP is out of pure convenience. It's easier to manipulate GOP voters with claims of patriotism and supposed business success.
                That’s just it, the majority of folks who voted for Trump wasn’t because he was a Republican, it was because he was results driven and the fact that Hillary was the worst choice for president EVER! Because he was a former Dem he brings good ideas to the table like right to try, first chance, etc. Only a moron would blindly follow a party and not the policies of the individual who is running. For me Trump has delivered much more than I expected!

Comment

That’s just it, the majority of folks who voted for Trump wasn’t because he was a Republican, it was because he was results driven and the fact that Hillary was the worst choice for president EVER! Because he was a former Dem he brings good ideas to the table like right to try, first chance, etc. Only a moron would blindly follow a party and not the policies of the individual who is running. For me Trump has delivered much more than I expected!
                  What happened to the concern for govt spending and the deficit?

Comment

What happened to the concern for govt spending and the deficit?
                    You mean the deficit that Obama made incredibly worse by outspending every President before him combined? Hey but let in more illegals and give them freebies I’m sure that they will get right to work and increase the tax rolls exponentially and reduce that deficit!

The low unemployment numbers and growth should start to stabilize the deficit however cuts are needed.

Comment

You mean the deficit that Obama made incredibly worse by outspending every President before him combined? Hey but let in more illegals and give them freebies I’m sure that they will get right to work and increase the tax rolls exponentially and reduce that deficit!

The low unemployment numbers and growth should start to stabilize the deficit however cuts are needed.
                      Besides the obvious immigration issue, what spending cuts are needed? Social Security? Military?

Comment

Besides the obvious immigration issue, what spending cuts are needed? Social Security? Military?
                        Heck no, but some organizations estimate that illegals cost this country 139 billion every year!
                        There are also other government funded projects that can be eliminated. I can tell you one thing, I have worked for RE developers most of my career and those folks know how to pinch a penny. They are all cut from the same cloth. They DON’T like spending money and are always looking for the best deal. It’s their nature! So what I’m saying, if their are cuts to be found, Trump will find them!

Comment

Heck no, but some organizations estimate that illegals cost this country 139 billion every year!
                          There are also other government funded projects that can be eliminated. I can tell you one thing, I have worked for RE developers most of my career and those folks know how to pinch a penny. They are all cut from the same cloth. They DON’T like spending money and are always looking for the best deal. It’s their nature! So what I’m saying, if their are cuts to be found, Trump will find them!
                          I work as a military contractor trust me there is plenty of waste and cuts are needed. Not to active or veterans, but perhaps Joint Strike Fighter, etc. So I did not vote for Trump but I do like how he is taking on China and their unfair trade practices. Now please tell me something you don't support Trump on --one of his policies.

Comment

I work as a military contractor trust me there is plenty of waste and cuts are needed. Not to active or veterans, but perhaps Joint Strike Fighter, etc. So I did not vote for Trump but I do like how he is taking on China and their unfair trade practices. Now please tell me something you don't support Trump on --one of his policies.
                            Maybe that he cuts the Saudis too much slack, probably because of their influence in the ME. I’m not aware of all of his policies but I’m sure there is something I disagree with. I’m mostly in tune with the macro policies that have a direct affect on my family’s future. I tend to look at things from a common sense perspective. Which policies do you disagree with?

Comment

Maybe that he cuts the Saudis too much slack, probably because of their influence in the ME. I’m not aware of all of his policies but I’m sure there is something I disagree with. I’m mostly in tune with the macro policies that have a direct affect on my family’s future. I tend to look at things from a common sense perspective. Which policies do you disagree with?
                              Environment --Trump seems to favor big business and does not recognize impact of global warming which will affect our future. I disagreed with the tax cut which favored the wealthy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X