Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting goals on fingers,sipping tea,sliding,cartwheels and fist pumps the obnoxious

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counting goals on fingers,sipping tea,sliding,cartwheels and fist pumps the obnoxious

When does the obnoxiousness end? Is it about themselves or the United States? Everyone knew Rapinoe was an ass now Morgan has joined the club.

Jeeves! Get my pearls! I need to clutch them!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When does the obnoxiousness end? Is it about themselves or the United States? Everyone knew Rapinoe was an ass now Morgan has joined the club.
      Yeah that tea thing was unnecessary. Will they start booty-dancing like NFL players too? It would help the ratings though.

Comment

Athletes celebrate their goals. It's what they do. https://youtu.be/Au0XgxJ1kqw

Comment

Yeah that tea thing was unnecessary. Will they start booty-dancing like NFL players too? It would help the ratings though.
          I thought she was taking a hit off a joint at first.

I have no problem with her celebration. The English chick with her google celebration was just as stupid as the tea sip.

Ps....Neville is such a puss. He was upset that the us support staff were at his team hotel doing advance work. His team has to check out and head to Lyon now. That hotel is for the winners. You want to stay....win!

Comment

I have no problem with her celebration. The English chick with her google celebration was just as stupid as the tea sip.

Ps....Neville is such a puss. He was upset that the us support staff were at his team hotel doing advance work. His team has to check out and head to Lyon now. That hotel is for the winners. You want to stay....win!
            It was arrogant of the US to do (oh, we know we're going to win) and no doubt there were others who could have checked it out ages ago or who weren't on the coaching staff. Ever been to France? Loads of hotels to chose from too

Comment

so when other players (from other countries) celebrate in their own ridiculous way after goals scored...its ok? listen here you are a sc_mbag and you should be shot via firing squad.
              A traitor to your country....just pack up and move out if your not happy....move to canada, its a nice country....._sshole.

Comment

I also don't have a problem with it. Heck it's two days before Independence Day and it's a day of celebration for the US against Great Britain. At first I questioned it but, no, not an issue at all.

White celebrated like that in response to Rapinoe doing the same. It was an f-u back at her.

Not for nothing, but I thought we weren't supposed to use terms like "chick" any longer? (insert eyeroll here)

Comment

This will all change when clueless Ellis does not have her contract renewed. Regardless of the talent, we need a leader in charge. Celebrate, fine. Don't be a pompous jackass posing, drinking tea, counting goals on fingers, etc. That's disrespecting the game. Call me old school, you think Paul Riley would up with that crap?

Comment

This will all change when clueless Ellis does not have her contract renewed. Regardless of the talent, we need a leader in charge. Celebrate, fine. Don't be a pompous jackass posing, drinking tea, counting goals on fingers, etc. That's disrespecting the game. Call me old school, you think Paul Riley would up with that crap?
                    I've watched tens of thousands of mens' professional games and see celebrations like that often. Not always, but plenty of times. Hell...watch an NFL game and it's 10x worse.

I think the problem is that it's a woman doing it and they should just be home making you a sammich, huh?

Comment

Disrespecting the game. What is this, 1920? Ellen White scores and does the "goggles" celebration and no one cares. Time for people to admit they have an issue with badass women who don't really care what they think. I love the swagger. She earned the right to celebrate.

Comment

Disrespecting the game? You're a idiot. Obviously, you have only ever watched your own kid play pop-up premier. At the high school, college, and professional levels, players of many sports, including soccer, including men's soccer, including women's soccer, celebrate goals. These celebrations are normal for the game.

Comment

I also don't have a problem with it. Heck it's two days before Independence Day and it's a day of celebration for the US against Great Britain. At first I questioned it but, no, not an issue at all.

White celebrated like that in response to Rapinoe doing the same. It was an f-u back at her.

Not for nothing, but I thought we weren't supposed to use terms like "chick" any longer? (insert eyeroll here)
                          Do you call your child “it” now too. I still use chick, still use dude and will continue to use douche for people like you.

Response to Rapinoe? A she wasn’t playing. B she didn’t do it vs England. Those English chicks should stop worrying about her and start worrying about collectively barging a dental plan to straighten out those teeth

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wK_v9koL3Y

Classic goal celebrations

Comment

Do you call your child “it” now too. I still use chick, still use dude and will continue to use douche for people like you.

Response to Rapinoe? A she wasn’t playing. B she didn’t do it vs England. Those English chicks should stop worrying about her and start worrying about collectively barging a dental plan to straighten out those teeth
                              Kidding about the "chick" comment (meant to infer that from the 'eyeroll' insertion)

Yes, it was a response to Rapinoe. You or I don't have to like or agree with it, but that was the reason. And, I'm totally OK with that, too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X