Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to the 03 east keeper she get hurt.
    all keepers healthy.

Comment

Why doesn't that trickle down to the other coaches?

I hear so many great things about him, and as the grand poo-ba of the club I would think he ensures others practice what he preaches? So much discontent on the B teams; it's a totally difference experience from what the A teamers get.
      Wish I could figure that one out myself. the only one I see as a real problem is James Blackwell. Can't coach, cuts kids mid game and played games with hihs 03's all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Wish I could figure that one out myself. the only one I see as a real problem is James Blackwell. Can't coach, cuts kids mid game and played games with hihs 03's all year.
        You have to wonder if it is coach or the crop of kids/families. There's a lot of complaining on here by the 03 parents at Stars and elsewhere.

Comment

JD plays everyone every game.
          Hahahaha...sure he does. This must be a new thing. He didn't used to.

Comment

Calling you out on this one. JD is actually very fair and everyone who has had him, or has now knows this.
            Most Stars coaches are, but I can tell you for a fact SM is not very fair.

Comment

Hahahaha...sure he does. This must be a new thing. He didn't used to.
              My d has been with the club for years, and JD always plays all his players. You obviously are a troll, or you’d have known that.

Comment

My d has been with the club for years, and JD always plays all his players. You obviously are a troll, or you’d have known that.
                2nd this. he has to make tough calls on who will dress, but Ive never seen him not play a player who dressed

Comment

2nd this. he has to make tough calls on who will dress, but Ive never seen him not play a player who dressed
                  I think because some clubs don’t do this the troll assumes Stars is the same. My D has been with another club, and I cannot say enough good things about Stars. JD is tough, but he knows what he is doing and is a great coach. Most of the families are extremely nice and supportive of all the kids. There are one off crazies, but that’s about it.

Comment

ok when will ne soccer journal talk about the financial issues that are in the horizon? Heard the purse strings are tightening with the failure to secure additional funding for the FC stars complex. Also heard a private investor looking to purchase the back fields from Ma Soccer and JDs fields.

Comment

ok when will ne soccer journal talk about the financial issues that are in the horizon? Heard the purse strings are tightening with the failure to secure additional funding for the FC stars complex. Also heard a private investor looking to purchase the back fields from Ma Soccer and JDs fields.
                      Growing pains or beginning of the end?

Comment

So the narrative doesn't work with the coaching and playing time thing, so you move on to the finances. Sweet. I don't know if it is true or not, but I do know the fields are great, and the cost didn't go up much if at all.

Comment

So the narrative doesn't work with the coaching and playing time thing, so you move on to the finances. Sweet. I don't know if it is true or not, but I do know the fields are great, and the cost didn't go up much if at all.
                          (2)ECNL national level teams and (2)ECNL regional level teams in each age group certainly helps financially.

Comment

(2)ECNL national level teams and (2)ECNL regional level teams in each age group certainly helps financially.
                            How so?

Comment

Like DA and NPL? And regional teams?

Comment

Yep and don’t have pay for all those teams in other leagues to boot. This time last year 3/4 of thise teams were in different leagues. Big savings

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X