Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argentina and Messi at 3:00. Nothing else on.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo Messi and Argentina play in the quarter final of the Copa Amercia today at 3:00. Nothing else on to watch as far as high level soccer goes.

Who's Messi?
    the only thing I know about argentina is "sell"
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKCN1LD1S7

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Leo Messi and Argentina play in the quarter final of the Copa Amercia today at 3:00. Nothing else on to watch as far as high level soccer goes.
      Americans will be working, thanks.

Comment

yep, more americans working now under TRUMP, more than any other time in modern history...God Bless our president. Thank God TRUMP approved $2000 per child tax credit so I can pay for all these BS soccer academies!!!!!! :)

Comment

I posted this and I'm a conservative hard-working American sick of the United States soccer program and the women in particular. I just love good soccer that's why I will be recording the Argentina game and watching it tonight. You'd probably earn a lot more as a hard-working American if you were curious about things enough to realize this is possible.

Comment

I posted this and I'm a conservative hard-working American sick of the United States soccer program and the women in particular. I just love good soccer that's why I will be recording the Argentina game and watching it tonight. You'd probably earn a lot more as a hard-working American if you were curious about things enough to realize this is possible.
            So ********* for short...

Comment

So ********* for short...
              Sorry ..DB for short

Comment

High level? I've watched Argentina all this tournament and other than Colombia game, in which Colombia were better team the soccer has not been very high level and Argentina themselves looked incredibly ordinary as has Messi to be frank. You must have quite low standards.

Enjoy watching the GOAT being man marked by 3 guys and his weak supporting cast (Aguero aside) try and force passes to him whilst la Vinotinto try and hit them on the break. I'll be watching Le Sommer and Tobin Heath and the irresistible drama of the host nation vs the holders in one of the great stadiums in Europe.

Comment

realize what is exactly possible? that you can program your VCR? i dont get the message, please clarify.

Comment

High level? I've watched Argentina all this tournament and other than Colombia game, in which Colombia were better team the soccer has not been very high level and Argentina themselves looked incredibly ordinary as has Messi to be frank. You must have quite low standards.

Enjoy watching the GOAT being man marked by 3 guys and his weak supporting cast (Aguero aside) try and force passes to him whilst la Vinotinto try and hit them on the break. I'll be watching Le Sommer and Tobin Heath and the irresistible drama of the host nation vs the holders in one of the great stadiums in Europe.

Messi is a great player (these days) no doubt ...but the GOAT?..... Diego Maradona and Pele are way ahead of Messi on the GOAT list.

Comment

But you feel the need to tout Messi and bash the WNT at the same time for some meaningless COPA game? On multiple threads no less.

Sure buddy, we believe you.

Comment

But you feel the need to tout Messi and bash the WNT at the same time for some meaningless COPA game? On multiple threads no less.

WWC is great, but don’t denigrate COPA. You are showing your ignorance.
                        https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeik...ashes-records/

Comment

Feel like none of them ever win

Comment

Columbia owned Messi argentinayalways loses in final all selfish players

Comment

Well, finally Argentina beat a team that mattered in the COPA, but even at that what was Venezuela’s record in this COPA?

Meanwhile the USWNT continued their winning streak beating France in Paris in front of a mostly French crown in a WC quarterfinal. Sorry you couldn’t figure out what would be the better rivalry to watch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X