Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The open borders fallacy. The GOP has controlled Congress for years and done nothing about immigration. The Dems have put forth multiple proposals the GOP shoot down. McConnell won't even let some make it out of committee
    A large portion of the GOP want open borders too. The Bush family loves illegal immigration, and many other republicans profit off of keeping this current disaster going.

It’s only Trump and a handful of republicans who are willing to stick their neck out and speak the truth about what is going on.

Comment

Rapinoe

A large portion of the GOP want open borders too. The Bush family loves illegal immigration, and many other republicans profit off of keeping this current disaster going.

It’s only Trump and a handful of republicans who are willing to stick their neck out and speak the truth about what is going on.
      The Truth is this:

Come here legally, with papers (ID), and follow the rules that was stipulated by the government.

Just as many, many foreigners have done before.

Comment

Pathetic that Dems are actually happy when they think they see Trump failing with NK and at the same time cheering for open borders
        Please point to the quote where I said I was happy about N. Korea launching missiles.

Comment

I typically defend trump against all the BS the dem posters sling his way but the deficit is a problem and he should have vetoed that dem boondoggle of a spending bill.

This time the dem posters are right. Nancy Pelosi and the dem party is spending way too much money.

Comment

I typically defend trump against all the BS the dem posters sling his way but the deficit is a problem and he should have vetoed that dem boondoggle of a spending bill.

This time the dem posters are right. Nancy Pelosi and the dem party is spending way too much money.
            Yeah, those pesky Dems just railroading the budget through a Republican house and Republican President.

Comment

Yeah, those pesky Dems just railroading the budget through a Republican house and Republican President.
              I am agreeing, the Reps and trump are just as guilty. But it is a Dem house, Rep Senate

Comment

Anyone want to talk about Rapinoe? The women’s national team?

Already irrelevant

Comment

I am agreeing, the Reps and trump are just as guilty. But it is a Dem house, Rep Senate
                  I meant Senate.

Comment

Boris Johnson proposing a merit
                    Based immigration plan for the UK, similar to what Australia uses. I think the Brit’s have had enough of what open borders brings you

Comment

Anyone want to talk about Rapinoe? The women’s national team?

Already irrelevant
                      Just got a book deal. Better get that thing on the shelves quickly. Clock's ticking...

Comment

Just got a book deal. Better get that thing on the shelves quickly. Clock's ticking...
                        What her first book going to be? The Wonderful World of Dildos?

Comment

Rapinoe

What her first book going to be? The Wonderful World of Dildos?
                          yes, and the books will be on sale at the following location:

69 SPOONHER STREET

:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X