Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think these are the same parents

that I see every weekend at soccer games... I stopped coaching travel because of them... disgusting .... teaching their kids to be selfish a**h*les.....

https://twitter.com/LakewoodPDCO/sta...99740463022080

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These adults took over the field and began assaulting each other on 6/15 during a youth baseball game. We&#39;re looking for any info, in particular to ID the man in the white shirt/teal shorts. Several people have already been cited in this fight and injuries were reported. <a href="https://t.co/ieenhwCrbU">pic.twitter.com/ieenhwCrbU</a></p>&mdash; Lakewood Police (@LakewoodPDCO) <a href="https://twitter.com/LakewoodPDCO/status/1141099740463022080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 18, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

just can't understand how it degenerates. i heard this was a u7 game or something. 7!

worst part is parent emotion seems to be inversely correlated to kid's talent. i mean i saw parents chasing a ref after a u10 soccer tournament loss - and the teams were in the 3rd or 4th flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      just can't understand how it degenerates. i heard this was a u7 game or something. 7!

worst part is parent emotion seems to be inversely correlated to kid's talent. i mean i saw parents chasing a ref after a u10 soccer tournament loss - and the teams were in the 3rd or 4th flight.
      So your saying it depends on what flight they are in ?

Comment

They got into the fight over a call the ump made. THE UMP WAS 13!!!!

They should all be locked up. Getting into a fight at a 7 YO game over a 13 YO call. No wonder the pool of refs/umps is shrinking in this country. Degenerates like these parents. At the very least those parents should not be allowed back to games

Comment

I think these are the same parents

They got into the fight over a call the ump made. THE UMP WAS 13!!!!

They should all be locked up. Getting into a fight at a 7 YO game over a 13 YO call. No wonder the pool of refs/umps is shrinking in this country. Degenerates like these parents. At the very least those parents should not be allowed back to games
          it would have been great if the 13yr umpire kicked the parent in the nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Look at these threads and it will tell you why this happens

Comment

Look at these threads and it will tell you why this happens
              lol so true. they're not in the majority but they ruin it for everyone else.

Comment

lol so true. they're not in the majority but they ruin it for everyone else.
                and think they are not the problem.

Comment

And honestly, been doing this long enough to see that there’s isn’t a youth team out there that doesn’t have idiot parents. I’d say a majority are fine, nice even. Sometimes I strike up a conversation with other parents (I’m a friendly guy, what can I say) before a game or at halftime, and have felt embarrassed by the behavior of one of my own team parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X