•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More SUSA tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Indeed
    and theirs plenty out there....an endless supply actually :)

Comment

Are SUSA doing more tryouts after these tryouts?
      I just heard that the number of kids committed is down significantly from 18-19. Not surprising as their costs went up significantly.

Comment

More SUSA tryouts

Stupid is as stupid does, waste your cash away! Looks like some people are smartening up and not committing.

Comment

More SUSA tryouts

Stupid is as stupid does, waste your cash away! Looks like some people are smartening up and not committing.

Comment

Girls tomorrow right???

Comment

They need to have more tryouts on the boys side because they need it.

Barca 2006 Boys Ranks #1 in Northeast and #17 in the country.
              SUSA 2006 EDP Ranks #8 in Northeast and #367 in the country.

Barca 2004 Boys has 2 teams in the top 20 in the Northeast. SUSA has 1.

And I am not talking about GOTSOCCER rankings because those are worthless.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/NYE/13/Boys/

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/NYE/15/Boys/

Same success over SUSA in 2005, 2007, 2008
              LOL. So based on these "credible" rankings, Barca 2006 Boys are better than NYCFC. Another worthless rankings site.

Comment

Did anyone show up at the latest SUSA tryout or have they run out of parents to rip off?

Comment

Did anyone show up at the latest SUSA tryout or have they run out of parents to rip off?
                  There were a bunch at my kid's practice/tryout yesterday, but nobody good enough to even warm the bench for my kid's team... so we sent them to your kid's team😉

Comment

LOL. So based on these "credible" rankings, Barca 2006 Boys are better than NYCFC. Another worthless rankings site.
                    Based on reality they are but unfortunately you won't see a game between the two because NYCFC has to hide behind the DA badge and only play those weak NE teams that make them look good. If you think the best teams out there only play in DA then you are clueless. Across the country there are dozens of Non DA teams that can give DA teams a shellacking.

Comment

Based on reality they are but unfortunately you won't see a game between the two because NYCFC has to hide behind the DA badge and only play those weak NE teams that make them look good. If you think the best teams out there only play in DA then you are clueless. Across the country there are dozens of Non DA teams that can give DA teams a shellacking.
                      I used to think the same thing until my kid started playing DA. The view is very, very different from this side. You might have a one-off lucky game here and there from a non DA team, but to play consistently at this level week in and week out takes a lot more than you could imagine.

Comment

I used to think the same thing until my kid started playing DA. The view is very, very different from this side. You might have a one-off lucky game here and there from a non DA team, but to play consistently at this level week in and week out takes a lot more than you could imagine.
                        I know what it takes because my son plays for NYCFC. It takes alot of commitment from my son and myself to drive him to practice during the week. There is no other team as good as my sons team in his age group. These kids know how to play and if they don't who's up next or trying to get in the door.

Comment

More SUSA tryouts

I know what it takes because my son plays for NYCFC. It takes alot of commitment from my son and myself to drive him to practice during the week. There is no other team as good as my sons team in his age group. These kids know how to play and if they don't who's up next or trying to get in the door.
                          what age group in particular are you talking about?

Comment

I think SUSA are finding out that you can only tell parents their kids are ECNL caliber so many times before they realize they are just trying to bump up their $$$. Some of these kids should be nowhere near a D5 LIJSL team never mind ENCL ENRL teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X