Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best boys teams in the FCIAC

Which boys teams will dominate the FCIAC this year? I heard Greenwich took a step back and Fairfield Ludlow is better than Westport this year

Question Man Responds

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which boys teams will dominate the FCIAC this year? I heard Greenwich took a step back and Fairfield Ludlow is better than Westport this year

And where did you hear this?

Comment

Danbury and Trumbull

Comment

Relax and enjoy the summer off. Plenty of time later to debate

Comment

If you're so cool what are you doing here? Greenwich and Stanford are the teams to watch. Trumbull is overrated.

Comment

Danbury

Comment

Danbury
              Although Antony will find a way to blow it

Comment

Trumbull will win boys FCIAC. Maybe Greenwich. Westport has an outside shot. Fairfield team is not better than WP. Danbury will blow chances

Comment

Either way it's going to be a sad season and I can only speak for myself when I dedicate the fall season in high school to Sebe and the Trumbull boys. Life is short!

Comment

Trumbull will win boys FCIAC. Maybe Greenwich. Westport has an outside shot. Fairfield team is not better than WP. Danbury will blow chances
                    Who is WP? And who is Westport for that matter?

Comment

Relax and enjoy the summer off. Plenty of time later to debate
                      Since the fall schedules for 2019 are now up on the CIAC website, it's okay to start looking ahead

Comment

Since the fall schedules for 2019 are now up on the CIAC website, it's okay to start looking ahead
                        If you're a coach. Otherwise that's an over-involved loser dad move.

Comment

Not so fast. Won't take much of a look to see a lot of errors in those CIAC schedules right now.

Teams playing multiple opponents on the same days. Playing at wrong locations. Missing games here and there.

I hear it's a new system. Apparently has some bugs!

Comment

Go figure - HS boys dads beating girls' dad to the punch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X