Jill Ellis played the gender card in a New York minute

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Lloyd and Rapinoe have bodies of work to draw inferences from.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Outspoken yes. Good player yes. Principled is the young lady from Norway (I think) who is one of the best in the world who stayed home to make a point about her cause. Rapinoe is just an angry, big mouth who has made a decent living doing something she enjoys and complains about how awful the country is and how persecuted she is. No time for her and her double scissors sliding celebrations in 13-0 games. She would have made more of an impact if she stayed home. All she’s done is make the team unlikable.
      Thank god this is her swan song. Us looks fine without her. Young talent getting minutes. Time for her to go away like solo and the pill popping in your face Lesbo Abby wambauch. Us team got better when Abby left.. got faster, more athletic and more technical.

Comment

Not a fan of Ertz. Dumb and unnecessary fouls. That's fine with a weak opponent but can get you into trouble in closer games

Comment

Thank god this is her swan song. Us looks fine without her. Young talent getting minutes. Time for her to go away like solo and the pill popping in your face Lesbo Abby wambauch. Us team got better when Abby left.. got faster, more athletic and more technical.
          Agreed. All Rapinoe has done has made this team unlikeable which is a shame. Wait til she has to get a real job and starts complaining. That won’t end well for her.

Comment

Not commenting on personnel changes- The USWNT has never had more speed or been more athletic than it is right now. But to claim that it is more technical is far from the reality. We possess the most athletic team in the world but we no longer possess the most technical side from 1-11-relative to the opponents we face today. Anyone that argues otherwise didn't watch the USMNT from the late 90's to early 2000's. With that being said, you don't need to possess the most technical side to have the best team, I think we will win the World Cup more easily than in years before because the gap athletically between the next team will be hard to overcome.

Comment

Lesbo lover is back! Go go USA!!

Comment

The USWNT may look fine without Rapinoe in the game, but they look even better with her in the game. Mallory Pugh will have to go some to get to the level of play that Rapinoe brings each and every game. Our best assists player and one of our best free kickers on the team.

And you couldn't clean the mud of Wambach's boots there, Mr. Homophobia.

Comment

The USWNT may look fine without Rapinoe in the game, but they look even better with her in the game. Mallory Pugh will have to go some to get to the level of play that Rapinoe brings each and every game. Our best assists player and one of our best free kickers on the team.

And you couldn't clean the mud of Wambach's boots there, Mr. Homophobia.
                  Abby was awesome....and still is....so is hope solo....they are tougher than nails...hope is still the #1 keeper in the world!!!!!!!

Comment

Agreed. All Rapinoe has done has made this team unlikeable which is a shame. Wait til she has to get a real job and starts complaining. That won’t end well for her.
                    when you have millions in the bank...how bad can the ending be???

Comment

when you have millions in the bank...how bad can the ending be???
                      Millions? Good One. No one is paying her that type of coin.

Abby was not technical....she was a brute. Just bigger and stronger. I remember watching her last world cup. Watching her lumber down the field was embarrassing. C Press looked fabulous yesterday, her shot off the volley was excellent. Her nutmeg of the Chilean defender was a thing of beauty.

I saw some young women striking the ball just as well as the pig Rapinoe. Davidson, Press, even McDonald. I would rather Pugh get time then the old hag Rapinoe.

Speaking of horrible. Lloyd had a decent game, and congrats on the records, but that PK was horrible. Hard not to put it on goal in the World Cup on the big stage. She needs to embrace the sub role and be the change in pace player late in the game, let alone step away from taking PKs.

Comment

Abby was not technical....she was a brute. Just bigger and stronger. I remember watching her last world cup. Watching her lumber down the field was embarrassing. C Press looked fabulous yesterday, her shot off the volley was excellent. Her nutmeg of the Chilean defender was a thing of beauty.

I saw some young women striking the ball just as well as the pig Rapinoe. Davidson, Press, even McDonald. I would rather Pugh get time then the old hag Rapinoe.

Speaking of horrible. Lloyd had a decent game, and congrats on the records, but that PK was horrible. Hard not to put it on goal in the World Cup on the big stage. She needs to embrace the sub role and be the change in pace player late in the game, let alone step away from taking PKs.
                        yep...you are an idiot.

Comment

You would be surprised.
                          https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...noe-net-worth/

Comment

and she'll do just fine after she retires running pricey camps, clinics, coaching etc. she doesn't give two sh*ts what people think about her.

Comment

and she'll do just fine after she retires running pricey camps, clinics, coaching etc. she doesn't give two sh*ts what people think about her.
                              good for her...everyone should have the courage to think this.

Comment

Still a skank. I would rather my kid be on welfare then turn out like her

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X