Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turmoil at Federal Way FC?

Heard a rumor that Fed Way has parted ways with its main director Fawzy Billal. I know FW hasn’t been one of the “big clubs” but it feels like they have stabilized a bit in recent years. Not sure what is going on now.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard a rumor that Fed Way has parted ways with its main director Fawzy Billal. I know FW hasn’t been one of the “big clubs” but it feels like they have stabilized a bit in recent years. Not sure what is going on now.
    Heard FW lost lots of players to Pac and WP, but dunno if that why.

Comment

Vms

FB did a great job trying to restore Fw to past glory. In reality Fw has become a feeder club to the bigger local operations. This is the way it is for clubs like the Sound, FW, Black Hills and other clubs similar in size. These clubs have no pathway for top players.

Comment

FB did a great job trying to restore Fw to past glory. In reality Fw has become a feeder club to the bigger local operations. This is the way it is for clubs like the Sound, FW, Black Hills and other clubs similar in size. These clubs have no pathway for top players.
        Genuine questioning if I could ? What is the pathway for the bigger clubs ?

Comment

The pathway he/she is probably referring to is DA OR ENCL I’m guessing. Not that those designations mean a thing to 90% of players, but he/said “elite,” so I guess that matters to them—or their parents.

Comment

Heard FWFC has Lamar Neagle coaching 3 teams over there but has no coaching experience. Three teams is a heavy load for an “A” licensed coach. Giving that kind of responsibility to a novice coach probably isn’t effective player development. Or maybe it is...???

Comment

https://www.federalwaysoccer.com/Def...?tabid=2592738

Comment

What is that link for? I just see that it shows their BOD.

Comment

Here’s the coaching staff

https://www.federalwaysoccer.com/Def...?tabid=2642446

Comment

What is that link for? I just see that it shows their BOD.
                    Note the interim and vacant roles

Comment

Note the interim and vacant roles
                      I think the former president had always talked about stepping down at the time he did. He was a good president. He really cared about the community and kids. Top notch guy.

Comment

Where he now?

Comment

I hear he will be coaching at PacNW now.

Comment

FB

FB’s commitment to diversity and growing FW was obvious. However, some have said he was highly disorganized and may have alienated a lot of people. That maybe inaccurate but if so that may be the reason he is no longer there.

Comment

Looks like PAC just announced on their social media that FB is coaching there now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X