Nefc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do know that this is for the Premier bracket which is basically the B division. At least win the top division National Cup (like your U13 NPL team did) before bragging too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You do know that this is for the Premier bracket which is basically the B division. At least win the top division National Cup (like your U13 NPL team did) before bragging too much.
      Another Local team doing well nationally, good look for the entire region. Say congrats and move on.

Comment

Wow what a DB...

Comment

B Division of the D-Level National Championship

Comment

B Division of the D-Level National Championship
            Being a rube, I'm assuming you mean something disparaging by this, but I can't quite tell what. If you're inclined to spell out what other national championships there are and where they fall into the hierarchy, or point out where that information might be found, I personally would be interested and appreciative.

Comment

Here is the correct link where you can the up to date info on where the NEFC kids are going and it is impressive, NEFC supports all their players to find the right fit from D3 to pro

https://www.nefc.us/
              Yes that the past and some coaches are gone. Let’s see what future brings you. Last year you had 3 players selected to best 11 in DA and a player of the year in the East region. This year one as best 11. Regressing in a less competitive league.

Comment

Great weekend for NEFC (regardless of division). A few national titles to pack on the plane.

Comment

06,03,02 girls national champs

Comment

Congrats to the teams... hard work paid off!
                    Hope they enjoyed the experience, you don’t win title everyday!!!!

Comment

Seriously always got to take a dig at everything won national championship and still not the right one so crap all over it - Your house must be fun to live in. I do feel better knowing that as a person I’m better than whoever posted the original dig

Kid says: Hey dad I got into Harvard with a full ride, dad says: well you know you weren’t their first pick and so did 100 other kids.

Comment

Seriously always got to take a dig at everything won national championship and still not the right one so crap all over it - Your house must be fun to live in. I do feel better knowing that as a person I’m better than whoever posted the original dig

Kid says: Hey dad I got into Harvard with a full ride, dad says: well you know you weren’t their first pick and so did 100 other kids.
                        Full rides at Harvard mean you're poor so there's that.

Comment

Full rides at Harvard mean you're poor so there's that.
                          And still more accomplished than you’ll ever be.

Comment

And still more accomplished than you’ll ever be.
                            I’ll take wealth over accomplishments every time.

Comment

Being a rube, I'm assuming you mean something disparaging by this, but I can't quite tell what. If you're inclined to spell out what other national championships there are and where they fall into the hierarchy, or point out where that information might be found, I personally would be interested and appreciative.
                              Are you new here? Poster was certainly poking the bear, and any team that wins a national event has memories for life, and they should celebrate and be celebrated. No one can claim to be THE National Champ because DA and ECNL had their championships in San Diego, US Club had NPL Finals and National Cup in CO, and USYS has its variants. I think you can figure out the Hierarchy

Comment

More concrete proof of the GDA's program undeniable success and superiority.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X