Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching Assignments

Like many at the bigger clubs we have been offered a spot after the first round of tryouts for my Daughter, however we are slightly hesitant because we haven’t been told who the coach is or when we will find out. Other parents have told me that end of May time is usually when we get this information. Is this normal ? Especially when parting with so much money.

Here we go. Stupid troll post

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Like many at the bigger clubs we have been offered a spot after the first round of tryouts for my Daughter, however we are slightly hesitant because we haven’t been told who the coach is or when we will find out. Other parents have told me that end of May time is usually when we get this information. Is this normal ? Especially when parting with so much money.
      send payment now and shut it

Comment

must of accepted an offer at FSA's ID sesion last week. your daughter must be able to kick the ball really far!!! coaches dont matter at FSA if your daughter can kick it really far. all coaches at FSA teach the game the same way. KICK IT!

Comment

must of accepted an offer at FSA's ID sesion last week. your daughter must be able to kick the ball really far!!! coaches dont matter at FSA if your daughter can kick it really far. all coaches at FSA teach the game the same way. KICK IT!

Well that’s a lie. Every club has good and bad coaches can’t label an entire club because 3rd and 4th team coaches shouting kick it

Comment

FSA might or might not post coaching assignments now. But, that doesn't matter, because coaches leave, join, leave some more and coaching assignments get juggled all the way until September. If you get a non-ECNL team and get to share an ECNL coach, understand your coach will miss at least 50% of everything to be with their other teams.

OW will just give you a shiite daddy coach, so you know what you're getting there.

CFC will not take you on United, so go play for a branch. I heard CFC North is great.

Comment

Well that’s a lie. Every club has good and bad coaches can’t label an entire club because 3rd and 4th team coaches shouting kick it
              not a lie, have you watched FSA's girls 06 ECNL team. brutal, just brutal!!!! and the coach is an ex college coach and there style of play is horrible!

Comment

not a lie, have you watched FSA's girls 06 ECNL team. brutal, just brutal!!!! and the coach is an ex college coach and there style of play is horrible!
                So 06 ECNL coach is bad so all are bad

Comment

FSA might or might not post coaching assignments now. But, that doesn't matter, because coaches leave, join, leave some more and coaching assignments get juggled all the way until September. If you get a non-ECNL team and get to share an ECNL coach, understand your coach will miss at least 50% of everything to be with their other teams.

OW will just give you a shiite daddy coach, so you know what you're getting there.

CFC will not take you on United, so go play for a branch. I heard CFC North is great.

CFC valley is also very strong

Comment

No she was offered a spot at CFC O6

Comment

So 06 ECNL coach is bad so all are bad
                      name a good coach on the girls side a FSA ?

Comment

No she was offered a spot at CFC O6
                        CFC 06 Sky!!!!

Comment

Pay the deposit if it's a team she wants and it's a good fit. If need be you can bail later. You'll lose the deposit but they won't come after you for the contract balance. If its ECNL they have a long list of others happy to write a check.

Comment

If it’s CFC ECNL run away quick.

Comment

name a good coach on the girls side a FSA ?
                              MD, DK, TD, CV, AD all strong coaches but he damage is done at ulittles

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X