Juventus Boston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody post the cost per age group for Juventus?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Can somebody post the cost per age group for Juventus?
      If a former GPS player that they are trying to poach see below;

U9- Free
      U10 - $0
      U11 - 100% Scholarship
      U12 - No fee
      U13 - Dont have to pay

Comment

If I sign up, do I get a free watch?

Comment

CC the only good coach within the ranks, would follow him anywhere. We moved from GPS to Juve with him and when he goes to NEFC at the end of the year, I will go there with him as well. Ooops, did I let the cat out the bag?

Comment

RG sold it to me as an academy. Once I found it we were playing in NSL he said that they will get DA soon. Clearly a lie as we haven’t won a game at NSL Level.
            RG & BA true cowboys.
            Ouch. Do they really only have three age groups ('05,'07,'10), or are these combined age group teams? I wonder what will happen next year with this club, now that the DA has announced their club additions for 2019/2020 and Juve Boston doesn't seem to be on the list. Will everyone head back to GPS?

Comment

CC the only good coach within the ranks, would follow him anywhere. We moved from GPS to Juve with him and when he goes to NEFC at the end of the year, I will go there with him as well. Ooops, did I let the cat out the bag?
              I admire the loyalty, but following coaches around is a slippery slope.

Developing players need different coaching to ensure the are developing fully, not just via one person's opinion. It's why most clubs turn their teams over every 2-3 years. The message gets stale.

Plus, what happens when he takes a job in Missoula and you've been with him for 5 years?

Comment

If you are looking for a cost free program worse than any town program then pull on the black and white of juve. Hopefully RG’s legitimate wife will be able to help you also, not sure he’s really into her though. Not his gender

Comment

100% agree.

RG & BA Brokeback Mountain part 2!!!

Comment

What is the point of starting a club like this? They advertise it as an elite program, focused on player development, but play in a town league and have a lot of combined age groups? How is that benefitting any player?

They have promised players that need financial assistance trips to Italy and Brazil. How's that going to work out? Are RG and BA going to foot the bill or all the players or are they just lying to get players away from other clubs that actually have better programs?

Comment

Don’t forget RG’s lapdog CC, he’s another clown

Comment

I was offered a DA spot with GPS but decided to follow my coach to Juventus Academy after RG said that they would be playing in the DA next year.

Currently questioning my suitability to be a parent and returning to GPS with my tail between my legs.

Comment

I was offered a DA spot with GPS but decided to follow my coach to Juventus Academy after RG said that they would be playing in the DA next year.

Currently questioning my suitability to be a parent and returning to GPS with my tail between my legs.
                          I’ve got some prime waterfront property...🛸

Comment

Let’s be honest any coaches who have ever had any affiliation with GPS do not have your child’s best interests.

STAY CLEAR.
                            Bit of a sweeping statement and generalization, no? Certainly plenty of trash, but some diamonds in the rough who have found their way out and carved a career in the game.

Comment

I’m sorry but it seems a little ridiculous to think a small start up club is going to be playing DA. To go from NSL to DA seems far fetched. Small clubs have their place in developing young kids but eventually players need to move onto a bigger club for more opportunity. For one only the big clubs play in NEP, NPL, ECNL. Some of that is due to the fact that you have to have enough depth in talent to have enough players to create successful teams that can play at the higher leagues. Unless their intent is to merge with a bigger club to get into those leagues (I’m guessing GPS would not be a suitor) it seems like the best plan for those clubs would be to develop younger kids. If following a coach the overall situation must be a solid one. That coach leave mid season and you are in a bad position. And as others mentioned at some point a player needs to experience different coaching styles.

Comment

I’m sorry but it seems a little ridiculous to think a small start up club is going to be playing DA. To go from NSL to DA seems far fetched. Small clubs have their place in developing young kids but eventually players need to move onto a bigger club for more opportunity. For one only the big clubs play in NEP, NPL, ECNL. Some of that is due to the fact that you have to have enough depth in talent to have enough players to create successful teams that can play at the higher leagues. Unless their intent is to merge with a bigger club to get into those leagues (I’m guessing GPS would not be a suitor) it seems like the best plan for those clubs would be to develop younger kids. If following a coach the overall situation must be a solid one. That coach leave mid season and you are in a bad position. And as others mentioned at some point a player needs to experience different coaching styles.
                                Only coaches that leave midyear or at end of season are coaching crap teams.
                                None of the big dogs ever give a good squad to another coach, no matter what fancy rhetoric you may hear. Coaches are selfish and always want the best squad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X