Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    $75 on Amazon gets you a voice activated recording Device the size of a quarter. One of these tossed into my daughters bag should be able to get us some interesting stuff from our illustrious coaches.
    Lol funny

Comment

Lets just recap some FACTS – none of which anyone has been able to dispute with anything other than trying to “shoot the messenger” rather than actually trying to dispute the message.

- Last year RF missed more regular season games and tournament games than any other FC Bucks coach.
      - RF requires his players to show up 1 hr before games, yet he routinely shows up late to games.
      - Last year, the team averaged 1x week training in the fall season. Many of the trainings that were held, did not have a professional coach present.
      - It is only August and a few practices have already had to be cancelled or rescheduled due to RF’s conflicts.
      - Villa’s soccer schedule is published through November, and includes at least 2 games a week – no plan in place to ensure professional trainings at least 2x a week.
      -No one has been able to produce a single email or text sent to the team or to a specific player directly from RF.

Again, you can call me a troll, a scorned woman, immature, childish, which is fine, but you clearly cannot dispute any of the above FACTS.

Comment

Lets just recap some FACTS – none of which anyone has been able to dispute with anything other than trying to “shoot the messenger” rather than actually trying to dispute the message.

- Last year RF missed more regular season games and tournament games than any other FC Bucks coach.
        - RF requires his players to show up 1 hr before games, yet he routinely shows up late to games.
        - Last year, the team averaged 1x week training in the fall season. Many of the trainings that were held, did not have a professional coach present.
        - It is only August and a few practices have already had to be cancelled or rescheduled due to RF’s conflicts.
        - Villa’s soccer schedule is published through November, and includes at least 2 games a week – no plan in place to ensure professional trainings at least 2x a week.
        -No one has been able to produce a single email or text sent to the team or to a specific player directly from RF.

Again, you can call me a troll, a scorned woman, immature, childish, which is fine, but you clearly cannot dispute any of the above FACTS.
        Lol. This is def not facts. This is completely made up. But good try troll.

Comment

Lol. This is def not facts. This is completely made up. But good try troll.
          Obviously it’s all made up. But no need to feed this troll.

Comment

Obviously it’s all made up. But no need to feed this troll.
            I’m not the one who posted this, but my daughter is on the team and was on it last year too. Unfortunately, All of the above is true. 100% I wish it wasn’t.

I am not sure why anyone would claim it is completely made up when it clearly is not. Doesn’t it benefit all of our kids to fix these issues?

Comment

I’m not the one who posted this, but my daughter is on the team and was on it last year too. Unfortunately, All of the above is true. 100% I wish it wasn’t.

I am not sure why anyone would claim it is completely made up when it clearly is not. Doesn’t it benefit all of our kids to fix these issues?
              My daughter was on the team too and it’s completely False. All of it.

You realize we are dealing with a “flooder” troll here? Look it up. It’s a troll last floods a board with same things over and over for months (exactly what we have here). You can tell as a lot of it is copy and paste. Scroll through all these pages it’s the same poster trolling with the same negative stuff. Some of it is very bizarre also. It happens on these boards all the time.

Don’t feed the trolls.

This actual team has great girls, coaches and parents. That’s a fact.

Comment

Except one of them isn’t an ECNL level qualified coach. Father or not. State the facts and then maybe people will move on. Just my two cents.

Comment

My daughter was on the team too and it’s completely False. All of it.

You realize we are dealing with a “flooder” troll here? Look it up. It’s a troll last floods a board with same things over and over for months (exactly what we have here). You can tell as a lot of it is copy and paste. Scroll through all these pages it’s the same poster trolling with the same negative stuff. Some of it is very bizarre also. It happens on these boards all the time.

Don’t feed the trolls.

This actual team has great girls, coaches and parents. That’s a fact.
                  The person writing facts is an actual parent on the team. Where would their info come from? The troll is the person disputing the facts. If you are seriously looking into joining the team next year, talk to the current parents. They will tell you the truth and the facts are stated above. There is no disputing truth. Just go to a game or practice.

Comment

The person writing facts is an actual parent on the team. Where would their info come from? The troll is the person disputing the facts. If you are seriously looking into joining the team next year, talk to the current parents. They will tell you the truth and the facts are stated above. There is no disputing truth. Just go to a game or practice.
                    Right the facts are this team has great girls and coaches. This coming from an actual parent.

The flooder troll is stirring up trouble. We know this. I like what you said — go to a practice or game and decide for yourself. I wouldn’t believe trolls on here. No one does so don’t fool yourself. If you are going by anything written on a troll board (which no one does) then that’s very foolish.

Go to a game or practice of ANY team you want more info on. That simple. But I believe 99.9% of people already do this so I’m stating the obvious.

Comment

Right the facts are this team has great girls and coaches. This coming from an actual parent.

The flooder troll is stirring up trouble. We know this. I like what you said — go to a practice or game and decide for yourself. I wouldn’t believe trolls on here. No one does so don’t fool yourself. If you are going by anything written on a troll board (which no one does) then that’s very foolish.

Go to a game or practice of ANY team you want more info on. That simple. But I believe 99.9% of people already do this so I’m stating the obvious.
                      I’d like to come to some practices to watch for myself. Can you post some dates of practices in early September. Didn’t think so. There currently are none scheduled.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2551883]Right the facts are this team has great girls and coaches. This coming from an actual parent.

Except this would qualify as an opinion.

Comment

I’d like to come to some practices to watch for myself. Can you post some dates of practices in early September. Didn’t think so. There currently are none scheduled.
                          Errrr boy. That no good.

Comment

Errrr boy. That no good.
                            Wait. You guys don’t have practices scheduled for early September. Even edp div 2 teams know their entire fall practices schedules by now.

Comment

Wait. You guys don’t have practices scheduled for early September. Even edp div 2 teams know their entire fall practices schedules by now.
                              What a lie. He sent an email saying they are adding practices to team snap for sept - November this week. Since we are in August now thats ok with us actual parents.

See you can always spot the trolls. It’s too easy!

Edp div 2 you say? Sorry we play ecnl here. Troll.

Comment

What a lie. He sent an email saying they are adding practices to team snap for sept - November this week. Since we are in August now thats ok with us actual parents.

See you can always spot the trolls. It’s too easy!

Edp div 2 you say? Sorry we play ecnl here. Troll.
                                Thank you. The trolls are very easy to see now.

Come to a practice or game and see for yourself — That’s pretty intelligent and not biased.

Now watch for the trolls to come out and bash this. You’ll know which are trolls. They just bash.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X