Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re upset about kids and who their friends are on this team. That’s weird. Anyone reading your posts will think that is super creepy as well. Nothing vitriolic about that. It’s weird that u haven’t gotten over this for 6 months and resort to posting on a troll blog constantly. You have to admit that is absolutely not normal adult behavior. The girls on this team and the coaches are great and us actual parents stand behind them. That’s the real truth. So I do hope plenty of people read this.
    Real truth is being upset at paying $6-7k for a checked out coach and unlicensed dad coach and a team that isn’t as good as it could be and isn’t being developed like it should be because tryouts are a sham and people don’t want to play for an ecnl team coached by a dad coach

Comment

Real truth is being upset at paying $6-7k for a checked out coach and unlicensed dad coach and a team that isn’t as good as it could be and isn’t being developed like it should be because tryouts are a sham and people don’t want to play for an ecnl team coached by a dad coach
      But this team is coached by a former pro soccer player and he was recently named national coach of the year. “A” License as well. So again you lie.

Also I thought you said you don’t care about what goes on at bucks?? So you didn’t move on.

Comment

Neither of these points are the fault of the 06 team, it's the fault of the club. If the club thinks it's not an issue to have parents coaching their own kids at an ECNL, then it just isn't a problem at FC Bucks. For parents that understand it's an issue, then leave, and watch the club continue to sink. If FC Bucks had direction and leadership there would be far less problems.

Comment

You must be able to make the last minute practice change - how dare you have something else. Another activity. No. Parents working late. No. Another kid needing to get somewhere else. No. No, you must change last minute for the coach. Instead an organized coach knows in advance and makes the change in advance or gets a QUALIFIED coach to cover
          At most DA and ECNL clubs, the club makes the call to cancel, and have a back-up plan to go inside or a standard make-up night, so parents and teams can plan in advance. This sounds like a DOC problem and poor planning. Teams should not have to worry about these types of issues.

Comment

Mom, please stop already! Everyone knows this is you and I know you like Coach Brian because dad is friends with him, and Coach Finneyfrock and you’re just trying to defend them but just please stop. You’re addicted to this and it’s weirding me out. My friends are all starting to worry about you. And now they think I’m going to be cut.

Comment

Mom, please stop already! Everyone knows this is you and I know you like Coach Brian because dad is friends with him, and Coach Finneyfrock and you’re just trying to defend them but just please stop. You’re addicted to this and it’s weirding me out. My friends are all starting to worry about you. And now they think I’m going to be cut.
              Now this is the crazy behavior I’ve been talking about. Right here ^. This mom posting this posing as a child is downright crazy. This is not normal adult behavior obviously.

Comment

But this team is coached by a former pro soccer player and he was recently named national coach of the year. “A” License as well. So again you lie.

Also I thought you said you don’t care about what goes on at bucks?? So you didn’t move on.
                RF is a former pro player and was named national coach of the year in 2014 for his coaching at Villa. Not because of anything related to his club coaching. He has been very successful at Villa but does he develop players at Villa? No. They come to him already developed by their club teams and coaches. So yes RF is listed as coach of this team, but he is not really the coach. The real coach is BB, who is just a dad is a girl in the team. RF is just a guy who happily takes our money and let’s someone else do his work st the club level. Can you produce a single email or text that is more than one word from RF? Can you produce any sort of actual formal constructive feedback given to your daughter during a club practice or game? How many practices and games has he missed or had to cancel in the past year? And here we are only in August and how many practices has he missed or had to cancel/reschedule. You only need to look at his Villa schedule which averages 2 games a week through November to know that this fall season will be a joke and will see us practicing 1x a week if we are lucky.

Comment

*** i hope the coach reads this ***

Hey - who’s the punk ass mom who keeps bullying this ukees parent and starting a whole thread on the ukees site about her. What are you, 15? You’ve brought out the worst in this team and any parent reading this will never allow their daughter to be a part of it. Pisses me off when I read such trash especially when you know your daughters are reading this. Grow up. And if it’s true that the coach said he’d cut players of their parents post on here, then your daughter isn’t special and she should be cut. Go back and read this from the beginning. You’re a bully. And your kid will pay the price. Matter of time.

Comment

RF is a former pro player and was named national coach of the year in 2014 for his coaching at Villa. Not because of anything related to his club coaching. He has been very successful at Villa but does he develop players at Villa? No. They come to him already developed by their club teams and coaches. So yes RF is listed as coach of this team, but he is not really the coach. The real coach is BB, who is just a dad is a girl in the team. RF is just a guy who happily takes our money and let’s someone else do his work st the club level. Can you produce a single email or text that is more than one word from RF? Can you produce any sort of actual formal constructive feedback given to your daughter during a club practice or game? How many practices and games has he missed or had to cancel in the past year? And here we are only in August and how many practices has he missed or had to cancel/reschedule. You only need to look at his Villa schedule which averages 2 games a week through November to know that this fall season will be a joke and will see us practicing 1x a week if we are lucky.
                    Agree to disagree. He’s a good coach. Hopefully people stop with the creepy posts on here.

Comment

Hey - who’s the punk ass mom who keeps bullying this ukees parent and starting a whole thread on the ukees site about her. What are you, 15? You’ve brought out the worst in this team and any parent reading this will never allow their daughter to be a part of it. Pisses me off when I read such trash especially when you know your daughters are reading this. Grow up. And if it’s true that the coach said he’d cut players of their parents post on here, then your daughter isn’t special and she should be cut. Go back and read this from the beginning. You’re a bully. And your kid will pay the price. Matter of time.
                      Makes me mad too when I read these crazy posts. Don’t worry none of it’s true. Coach is cool and so are the parents and kids. Stay positive.

Comment

Agree to disagree. He’s a good coach. Hopefully people stop with the creepy posts on here.
                        No seriously. Why don’t you tell everyone how many games his missed last year or how many times he was late to game or how many practices had to be cancelled or rescheduled at the last minute. Can you honestly say we practiced at least 2x a week last fall? Do you really think we will this fall? Why don’t you tell everyone how many practices RF wasn’t there for and no professional coach was there as backup. And out of the few practices we have had this year so far, how many have been cancelled or rescheduled? Go ahead tell the truth. We can agree to disagree but facts are facts!!!

Comment

No seriously. Why don’t you tell everyone how many games his missed last year or how many times he was late to game or how many practices had to be cancelled or rescheduled at the last minute. Can you honestly say we practiced at least 2x a week last fall? Do you really think we will this fall? Why don’t you tell everyone how many practices RF wasn’t there for and no professional coach was there as backup. And out of the few practices we have had this year so far, how many have been cancelled or rescheduled? Go ahead tell the truth. We can agree to disagree but facts are facts!!!
                          He didn’t miss many. That’s a fact. You are extremely exaggerating. But why don’t you get over it or move to another club if you are this distraught?? You’ve been on here saying this for many months. Why? Serious question.

Comment

He didn’t miss many. That’s a fact. You are extremely exaggerating. But why don’t you get over it or move to another club if you are this distraught?? You’ve been on here saying this for many months. Why? Serious question.
                            Not exaggerating. I’m willing to bet he missed more regular season and tournament games than any other paid professional FC Bucks coach. Also do you dispute that we averaged 1x week practice last fall? Also isn’t it the best when he wants our kids at games 1 hr early and then he regularly shows up 30 mins or more late. Do you dispute that? Also still waiting for you to share on here just one email, team snap message or text from the coach. Just one!! I know you can’t because no such emails or texts exists.

Comment

It’s not just me, first of all. There’s a larger “we.” And you will see the light soon enough too.

Comment

I hope the US Senate reads this !!

This team is made up of great girls, coaches and parents. Anyone saying otherwise is probably a Russian bot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X