Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just an outsider here but have any of you ever thought of taking these issues to the board? A father coaching who isn’t qualified, and all of your coach complaints? The board should listen and at the very least call a meeting.
    Copy and paste from ukies board since the below is a great post:

Why are you so worried about it? The girls and coaches on the Bucks team and ukies team are good. Stop trying to pick them apart!! They are 12. It’s been 6 months of you doing this on here and it’s just creepy now. You say the same thing day in, day out. It’s weird. Just being honest with you. Let it go. You will feel better.

Comment

Just an outsider here but have any of you ever thought of taking these issues to the board? A father coaching who isn’t qualified, and all of your coach complaints? The board should listen and at the very least call a meeting.

....Mental wounds not healing
      Who and what's to blame
      She's going off the rails on a crazy train

Comment

She's going off the rails on a crazy train
        This is more like bullying than the accusations you are flying around on the Ukies thread. And don’t say that you are worried for their health. Just another backhanded comment

Comment

This is more like bullying than the accusations you are flying around on the Ukies thread. And don’t say that you are worried for their health. Just another backhanded comment
          So you personally have put down girls team, coaches and club on here for 6 months and you have a problem with me calling you crazy?? What??

You are exhibiting crazy behavior on here. Normal people would have moved on.

Comment

What’s funny is that the person they are blaming for these posts, who is now a ukie parent, has nothing to do with any of these posts. Several of the FC Bucks 06 Ecnl parents are so delusional and are so scared of losing the status quo that they refuse to consider that the negative posts are originating from several parents of players currently on the team.

Comment

So you personally have put down girls team, coaches and club on here for 6 months and you have a problem with me calling you crazy?? What??

You are exhibiting crazy behavior on here. Normal people would have moved on.
              Thank you! Crazy people need to move on.

Comment

Who’s the crazy parent who keeps defending the coach? Her kid must be one of the chosen ones.

Comment

Saw this one on the Ukies board. It's worth putting on this thread.

"I agree. You can't define anything at 12 yrs old. I have seen many kids who were super stars at that age then get eclipsed by others during puberty and as they get older. No amount of coaching can get in front of genetics.

So, let your kid go out, have fun, learn the game and make friends. If she is doing that, you are already in the plus category. "

Go enjoy your kids doing their sport; THEIR sport.

Comment

"I agree. You can't define anything at 12 yrs old. I have seen many kids who were super stars at that age then get eclipsed by others during puberty and as they get older. No amount of coaching can get in front of genetics.

So, let your kid go out, have fun, learn the game and make friends. If she is doing that, you are already in the plus category. "

Well said!

Comment

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Except on this team certain players can get eclipsed by others and still make the team because of who their parents are and who their kids are friends with.

Comment

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Except on this team certain players can get eclipsed by others and still make the team because of who their parents are and who their kids are friends with.
                        Talk about scorned. It’s been 6 months of you trashing on here and it’s just creepy now. You say the same thing day in, day out. It’s weird. Just being honest with you. Let it go. You will feel better.

Comment

I love this post you made!! Since you’ve been writing this exact thing for 6 months on here shows how immature and childish you are. It’s great. You don’t even know how much we are all laughing at you. It’s 12 year old soccer but your complaining about who is friends with who and other parents. Its like you never grew up. It’s solid gold.

Comment

Life isn't fair. Get over it.

Comment

I love this post you made!! Since you’ve been writing this exact thing for 6 months on here shows how immature and childish you are. It’s great. You don’t even know how much we are all laughing at you. It’s 12 year old soccer but your complaining about who is friends with who and other parents. Its like you never grew up. It’s solid gold.
                              You are not the intended audience so I really do not care what you think. If one person thinking about trying out for this team sees this thread and not only my posts but your vitriolic responses, and gets a taste for the truth about this team and decides to go elsewhere, then it was a job well done. Likewise for club leadership and ecnl leadership when change time comes.

Comment

You are not the intended audience so I really do not care what you think. If one person thinking about trying out for this team sees this thread and not only my posts but your vitriolic responses, and gets a taste for the truth about this team and decides to go elsewhere, then it was a job well done. Likewise for club leadership and ecnl leadership when change time comes.
                                You’re upset about kids and who their friends are on this team. That’s weird. Anyone reading your posts will think that is super creepy as well. Nothing vitriolic about that. It’s weird that u haven’t gotten over this for 6 months and resort to posting on a troll blog constantly. You have to admit that is absolutely not normal adult behavior. The girls on this team and the coaches are great and us actual parents stand behind them. That’s the real truth. So I do hope plenty of people read this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X