Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve posted on here a few times. And I urge the one parent (we do know who you are) - to stop posting. You look very foolish when you portray this blind loyalty to FF and BB. At some point soon, this will become every man for themselves. People will start calling you out. Please listen to your daughter, and stop.
    When the hateful bashing stops, then I won’t need to post in support of good people.
    Pretty simple.

Deal?

Comment

When the hateful bashing stops, then I won’t need to post in support of good people.
      Pretty simple.

Deal?
      You seem to be confusing legitimate customer complaints regarding a service with hateful bashing

Comment

You seem to be confusing legitimate customer complaints regarding a service with hateful bashing
        Call it what you like. I only call out these childish, dumb rants when I see em. When you stop, I stop. Again pretty simple. You are providing the material which I then reply to. Stop giving me something to comment on.

Comment

Call it what you like. I only call out these childish, dumb rants when I see em. When you stop, I stop. Again pretty simple. You are providing the material which I then reply to. Stop giving me something to comment on.
          When FF cuts your daughter, then you will learn. Smoke bomb’s gonna go bye.

Comment

Never end a sentence with a preposition. You did it three times in six sentences. Time for a new forum for you.

Comment

When FF cuts your daughter, then you will learn. Smoke bomb’s gonna go bye.
              FF isn’t cutting anyone. BB (dad coach won’t let him). But when club cuts FF and new coach cuts BB, then it’s bye bye time for a lot of girls on this team. Which is why any criticism of FF and BB is so fiercely opposed by those parents who know their precious Mia’s are on borrowed time.

Comment

FF isn’t cutting anyone. BB (dad coach won’t let him). But when club cuts FF and new coach cuts BB, then it’s bye bye time for a lot of girls on this team. Which is why any criticism of FF and BB is so fiercely opposed by those parents who know their precious Mia’s are on borrowed time.
                Wow this is crazy.

The girls on this team and coaches are good people. It really is sad to read your negativity. Do you have anything positive going on in your life? Seriously these comments by you are just sad. It’s soccer; move on if you aren’t happy with a club or coach. Life is too short to be this upset for this long about youth soccer. I’m not trying to be mean here, just looking out for you.

Comment

Wow this is crazy.

The girls on this team and coaches are good people. It really is sad to read your negativity. Do you have anything positive going on in your life? Seriously these comments by you are just sad. It’s soccer; move on if you aren’t happy with a club or coach. Life is too short to be this upset for this long about youth soccer. I’m not trying to be mean here, just looking out for you.
                  Who said the girls and coaches weren’t good people? While the jury is out whether FF is a good person, BB definitely is. He just is totally unqualified and conflicted and shouldn’t be coaching a team his daughter plays on at this level. And all the girls are definitely good people there just are some of them who aren’t the best soccer players and who don’t deserve to be there and only made the team because of who their parents are or who they are friends with

Comment

Who said the girls and coaches weren’t good people? While the jury is out whether FF is a good person, BB definitely is. He just is totally unqualified and conflicted and shouldn’t be coaching a team his daughter plays on at this level. And all the girls are definitely good people there just are some of them who aren’t the best soccer players and who don’t deserve to be there and only made the team because of who their parents are or who they are friends with
                    You come off bad in here saying this though. You have to see that. People don’t want to associate with you any longer because of all this. That doesn’t seem worth it to me. But continue to bash the kids in here who don’t “deserve” to be on the team and the coaches that aren’t up to par with your standards.

All for youth soccer...seems worth it.

Comment

You come off bad in here saying this though. You have to see that. People don’t want to associate with you any longer because of all this. That doesn’t seem worth it to me. But continue to bash the kids in here who don’t “deserve” to be on the team and the coaches that aren’t up to par with your standards.

All for youth soccer...seems worth it.
                      Actually it’s ECNL standards that the coaches aren’t up to par with.

Comment

In your mind. Plenty of others disagree with you.

Either way, stay miserable I guess. This should be a fun time in your life (it is for me anyway) as it goes by fast but you are focused on the wrong things. It’s truly sad to read.

Comment

JM is the only decent coach at the club. Certainly aren’t meeting any standards.

Comment

Another Team Snap lie. BB trying to pass off last nights last minute cancellation on a a conflict with Villa. NOPE! The conflict is with the coach, who because of his coaching commitments to Villa is unable to meet his commitments to this team. Looks like a deliberate effort on the part of BB to mislead us. Other FC Bucks fields were available last night. A significant chunk of our dues goes towards his salary, yet there is no way with his Villa schedule between now and likely November he will make it to two practices a week. The club knows this or should know this as his Villa schedule is publicly available well in advance. Let’s see if there are any alternative arrangements to have professional coaching available when FF isn’t.

Comment

JM is the only decent coach at the club. Certainly aren’t meeting any standards.
                              Yes, they should just make Jim McGloughin DOC and let him clean this mess up once and for all.

Comment

Another Team Snap lie. BB trying to pass off last nights last minute cancellation on a a conflict with Villa. NOPE! The conflict is with the coach, who because of his coaching commitments to Villa is unable to meet his commitments to this team. Looks like a deliberate effort on the part of BB to mislead us. Other FC Bucks fields were available last night. A significant chunk of our dues goes towards his salary, yet there is no way with his Villa schedule between now and likely November he will make it to two practices a week. The club knows this or should know this as his Villa schedule is publicly available well in advance. Let’s see if there are any alternative arrangements to have professional coaching available when FF isn’t.
                                And it’s only August, sheeple.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X