Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe it’s just your kid not getting feedback. My kid and others get feedback from him. Or maybe you are just a drama queen.
    So now you’re just making some stuff up. RF doesn’t give feedback to his players. This is a well known fact. I know all about him at Villa. So, you’re not being honest with yourself because it sounds like you drink his cool aid. I guarantee you you will come around. The guy is an *******. But hey, the sacrifices we make for the sake of our future Olympian.

Comment

So now you’re just making some stuff up. RF doesn’t give feedback to his players. This is a well known fact. I know all about him at Villa. So, you’re not being honest with yourself because it sounds like you drink his cool aid. I guarantee you you will come around. The guy is an *******. But hey, the sacrifices we make for the sake of our future Olympian.
      As you read in other posts, THAT's not unusual in ECNL or GDA. Or maybe you can't read. And hey armchair qb, throw in your hat for coaching if you are so great at it. Even better if you are so great at it, why not coach your future Olympian yourself. I hear Nike is giving out prof contracts to kids like yours. You can foot the bill for college then and don't need a coach. Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

As you read in other posts, THAT's not unusual in ECNL or GDA. Or maybe you can't read. And hey armchair qb, throw in your hat for coaching if you are so great at it. Even better if you are so great at it, why not coach your future Olympian yourself. I hear Nike is giving out prof contracts to kids like yours. You can foot the bill for college then and don't need a coach. Keep us posted on your progress.
        You should throw in your hat for coaching. If your a dad of a kid on the team, then you are qualified and good to go. Do it!!

Comment

There should be no dad coaches for ECNL level soccer. What are this dad’s credentials?

Comment

You should throw in your hat for coaching. If your a dad of a kid on the team, then you are qualified and good to go. Do it!!
            Nope. Been there; done that. I've moved on from coaching. Loved working with the kids; hated the overbearing parents (and many who overhyped their kids not only took the fun out of it for the own kid, but made them uncoachable. And in most cases, those kids were the ones that crapped out in the end).

Sent many to DI too. But, I digress.

Comment

Nope. Been there; done that. I've moved on from coaching. Loved working with the kids; hated the overbearing parents (and many who overhyped their kids not only took the fun out of it for the own kid, but made them uncoachable. And in most cases, those kids were the ones that crapped out in the end).

Sent many to DI too. But, I digress.
              Kids are great. Good luck to all!

Comment

There should be no dad coaches for ECNL level soccer. What are this dad’s credentials?
                Just stop. The club wouldn’t let him coach if he didn’t have the qualifications. You’re just trying to start trouble.

Comment

Just stop. The club wouldn’t let him coach if he didn’t have the qualifications. You’re just trying to start trouble.
                  Ukies parents starting trouble again?? Get a life.

Comment

The club would. And they do let him coach despite being unqualified for ECNL. Just one of the many leadership failings of the club.

Comment

Ukies parents starting trouble again?? Get a life.
                      Same troll as on ukies thread. Why are you trying to create a war between ukies and bucks. I highly doubt either club parents care what the other is doing. That’s why their kid is where they are. Stop trying to cause trouble.

Comment

Same troll as on ukies thread. Why are you trying to create a war between ukies and bucks. I highly doubt either club parents care what the other is doing. That’s why their kid is where they are. Stop trying to cause trouble.
                        And no it isn’t the parents that moved their kid from bucks to ukies. So you can stop the blame game.

Comment

And no it isn’t the parents that moved their kid from bucks to ukies. So you can stop the blame game.
                          How about YOU stop commenting in here bashing this team? Maybe then this would all die out.

Comment

How about YOU stop commenting in here bashing this team? Maybe then this would all die out.
                            How did the ukies parent know about the team snap message saying practice was cancelled because of Rich’s work event.

Comment

That would not be us. That would be a troll or one of your parents. Hate to tell you but some parents still on the team are not happy but decided to stay because their daughters wanted to stay with their friends. I can guarantee if there are no changes this year you may lose a few more players.

Comment

How did the ukies parent know about the team snap message saying practice was cancelled because of Rich’s work event.
                                Yes that’s “frustrated dad”. But maybe if YOU also stopped bashing this team it could die out like you want. Give it a try. Or keep this all going. Whatever.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X