Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ned Lamont - Tax and Spend

No increase in income or sales taxes, but everything else is going to lose current tax exemptions, get taxed (if it wasnt before) or get taxed at higher rates if it was. Tolls will simply be an increase to ridiculously high motor vehicle taxes. Also, taking an additional .5% right off of the top of your paycheck to pay for increased FMLA in CT. $15 minimum wage to be passed on to sales here as well as the toll increases for trucks due to tolls in this state ..... 6 more years and my wife and I will be free of this mess. During that time, I estimate that we will be donating approximately $75k in additional taxes to the state's slush fund vs what we would pay in another state. LAMONT, YOU BIG DUMMY! Who will you tax when all of the workers leave? Who will pay the exorbitant salaries of big government that has some of the worst workers in the country who are unemployable in the private sector? I can't wait to see how much we are going to lose on our house when we sell it .... who the heck would move here or buy another house here???

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No increase in income or sales taxes, but everything else is going to lose current tax exemptions, get taxed (if it wasnt before) or get taxed at higher rates if it was. Tolls will simply be an increase to ridiculously high motor vehicle taxes. Also, taking an additional .5% right off of the top of your paycheck to pay for increased FMLA in CT. $15 minimum wage to be passed on to sales here as well as the toll increases for trucks due to tolls in this state ..... 6 more years and my wife and I will be free of this mess. During that time, I estimate that we will be donating approximately $75k in additional taxes to the state's slush fund vs what we would pay in another state. LAMONT, YOU BIG DUMMY! Who will you tax when all of the workers leave? Who will pay the exorbitant salaries of big government that has some of the worst workers in the country who are unemployable in the private sector? I can't wait to see how much we are going to lose on our house when we sell it .... who the heck would move here or buy another house here???
    Free education for everyone!!

Comment

Lamont

This has to do with soccer how??

Move, please move out of the state.

Comment

Can't wait to either.

Comment

Look I agree this doesn't belong here either but one of the big problems NY and CT have is responsible people who pay their taxes are moving out. We are already 49th or so in the country in regards to fiscal health. We need people to stay and help make change for the better before CT implodes.

Comment

Fees for FSA are gonna go up. And all that wasted travel now includes tolls just to end up in last place.

Comment

F^ck off. We have a political thread. Go wish Trump merry Christmas. Azzwipe.

Comment

Fees for FSA are gonna go up. And all that wasted travel now includes tolls just to end up in last place.
                Is Lamont going to increase the taxes on youth sports team fees? Seems like an easy way for the dems to re-allocate resources from wealthy families back down to poor families. I wonder if he will have an exemption on sports fee taxes for those that earn less than $50k.

Comment

ned lamont is a tool

Comment

F^ck off. We have a political thread. Go wish Trump merry Christmas. Azzwipe.
                    Are you one of the losers that voted for this idiot? probably

Comment

Are you one of the losers that voted for this idiot? probably
                      Yeh probably one of the many that voted all Dem and are now upset that the regionalization of schools will impact their town. They are OK with liberal policies so long as it does not impact their life inside the Fairfield dome.

Comment

Yeh probably one of the many that voted all Dem and are now upset that the regionalization of schools will impact their town. They are OK with liberal policies so long as it does not impact their life inside the Fairfield dome.
                        Lamont will run this state into the ground. Guy is a stupid fwad

Comment

Lamont will run this state into the ground. Guy is a stupid fwad
                          You voted for him you cok fuk

Comment

Hey fsa dad. You are good looking and your daughter has zero skill

Comment

Not me, I voted for bob

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X